Chapter 22: Consistent

Cameron's POV

I stormed back into the froyo shop, walking over to the group of girls who had just attacked Emelia. They had smirks on their faces but once I walked up to them, they're expressions changed.

"What the hell really happened?" I growled, my jaw clenched.

"We told you what really happened!" A blonde who was holding her bloody nose exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, spinning around on the balls of my feet while running my hands through my hair and down my face. I was approached by a girl younger than me, around fourteen.

"Now's not a good time." I sighed, shaking my head as I sat down at the table Emelia and I had.

She came closer to my ear, "I saw what happened, I have it on video." She whispered, handing me her baby blue IPhone 5C.

I scrunched my eyebrows together before looking down at her phone. A video waiting to be displayed. I clicked the screen to start the video and listened and watched. By the end of the video I was furious, my face a light red and my fist in a ball.

I looked up at the girl and gave her her phone back, "Thank you." I grabbed her face and kissed her forehead before approaching the group of girls again.

"You guys started this, I just saw the whole thing." I seethed, crossing my arms over my chest which was rising and falling quickly.

They stayed quiet, avoiding eye contact and exchanging looks. They knew they were caught.

"She doesn't deserve you!" A brunette blurted out.

"And you do?!" I raised my eyebrows.

"I didn't say that." She mumbled.

"You guys are suppose to be my fans, my supporters. You're not suppose to ruin shit for me. I care a lot about Emelia and now I probably just lost her. She wasn't my girlfriend but I was hoping eventually she would be but I think you guys just blew that for me!" I felt myself get even more upset, a thump forming in my throat.

"Cameron.." The blonde sighed.

I shook my head, "No, you guys really messed up."

"We're sorry, we didn't know your get so upset." A girl with jet black hair cried.

"You didn't care about my feelings, all you guys cared about was your own." I shook my head and walked away, leaving out the froyo shop.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and quickly dialed Nash, running my hand through my hair and tugging it slightly.

"What's up Cam?" Nash answered after the fourth ring.

"Dude, I need you to pick me up at the froyo shop. A bunch of shit just went down and long story short, I may have just lost Emelia." I sighed, almost on the verge of tears.

"I'm on my way."

-

"Are you serious? Is she alright?" Bryant asked, leaning on his knees.

I covered my face with my hands, groaning loudly, "I don't know man, she won't answer my calls. She told me she never wanted to speak to me again."

Nash patted my shoulder in comfort, "She didn't mean that."

"But I honestly think she did. I promised I wouldn't hurt you and I did, this is all my fault." I sighed, tears stinging my eyes.

"We can talk to her for you.." Jack G suggested.

I shrugged, "I don't know what to do."

"Give her some time." Yoshi told me, patting my back.

"How much time?"