Chapter 20: Wanted

The cool air conditioning blew on my exposed skin, sending a shiver down my spine as I stood in the airport waiting for Cameron and Nash to get off their plane. I was both anxious and excited to see him, it's only been a weekend but I did really miss him. I was attached to Cameron, whether I liked it or not.

"Flight 436 is now landing" the monotone lady over the intercom announced.

I was nervous for when they would come off the plane due to the 20 teenage girls here waiting for them as well. I stood off to the side away from them, getting a couple glares and pointed fingers from them since they obviously knew who I was thanks to those pictures.

Soon people started pouring out the doors that led to Cameron's flight, causing my heart to race slightly as my eyes searched around for the both of them. Once an outburst of screams erupted, I knew exactly who it was for.

I bit my lip anxiously, tapping my foot while I crossed my arms over my chest. I pulled down my black tank top, pulling my red and black flannel onto my body more. I pulled up my light denim ripped skinny jeans, examining my white converse. I ran my hand through my freshly straightened hair. I took a couple deep breaths once I saw the crowd slowly die down.

I ran my hands down my thighs, drying them a little and proceeded to walk over towards them, my heart racing rapidly. I soon met eyes with Nash, a sweet smile spread across his face whilst he nudged Cameron's side to look my way. Cameron spun around on the heels of his feet and smiled widely.

We both walked towards each other and soon he engulfed me in his arms, lifting me up and spinning me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, pulling him as close to me as possible.

An outburst of screams erupted once again and camera noises and flashes went off but at the moment, I didn't even care. A plethora of words were exchanged, both bad and good. People questioning who I was and if we were dating, there were even some girls crying.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear once I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

I smiled and sighed happily, inhaling his cologne, "I missed you too."

After a few more seconds, he put me down but his arms remained around my waist as he rocked us from side to side. My face was buried in his chest due to the height difference, I could hear his heartbeat which was beating just as fast as mine. He kissed the top of my head before letting go of me unwillingly.

As I pulled away, someone tapped my shoulder causing me to turn my head. My hair swinging to the side as I spun around on my the balls of my feet. "Do I get a hug too?" Nash smirked, holding open his arms.

I let out a giggle and nodded, wrapping my arms around his waist briefly. His arms found their way around my neck, pulling me into his chest just like Cameron did. A few seconds later we let go, exchanging a soft smile.

"Let's get out of here" Cameron insisted, resting his arm around my shoulder with his luggage in his other hand.

-

Cameron plopped down on his bed, arms and legs spread out across it. He sighed dramatically, closing his eyes for a few moments. I leaned against the wall next to his bed, silently laughing to myself while shaking my head.

"Tired?" I murmured, raising my eyebrow.

He opened his eyes and nodded, "A little."

I nodded and looked down at my fingers, playing with the gold ring on my middle finger. Cameron swung his legs to the side of the bed, sitting up and pushing himself off it. He walked over to me, putting his hands on either sides of my head as he looked down at me. I slowly looked up at him, dropping my hands to my side.

"I like your hair straightened, it's nice." He complimented me.

My stomach did flips, "Thank you, I decided to switch up a little." I shrugged, pushing some hair behind my ear.

"Damn," He whispered, his fingers tracing my jawline gingerly.

"What?"

"You're gorgeous." He smiled, licking his lips slowly.

Heat immediately rose to my cheeks as the butterflies in my stomach became rapid, "No I'm not." I muttered, looking away from his gaze.

He held my cheek, turning my head back to him, "Look at me." He demanded softly.

I slowly looked into his brown eyes, a twinkle hidden in them while he smiled down at me. He licked his plump lips as he took a step closer to me, almost filling the gap between us.

"Yes you are, if only you can see what I see every time I looked at you." He breathed, his hot minty breath on my lips.

I couldn't help but smile, "Yeah, if only." I sighed.

His other hand made his way to my cheek, tilting my head up slightly, "I will do everything I can to make you understand how beautiful you are, Emelia." He promised.

"I appreciate it but -"

"No buts, I want you to feel confident about yourself. You're beautiful, Emelia. From your unique golden hazel eyes, perfect sharp jawline, long eyelashes and your slightly big lips. I could go on and on but I'd probably bore you to deaf and I need you here." He spoke, his fingers pointing to every part of my face he complimented.

"What did you just say?" I furrowed my eyebrows, my lips slightly agaped.

"You're beautiful?" He questioned.

I shook my head, "After that."

"How much I love your eyes, -" he began.

I shook my head again, "No, after that. Towards the end."

"I could go on and on but I'd probably bore you to death?" He questioned a little confused.

"Right after that!" I exclaimed, eager for him to stay those three words again.

"I need you here?"

I nodded, a huge smile spread across my face, "You need me?" I whispered, shocked by those words.

He chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I've became a little attached to you over the past two months." He explained.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyelids, "No ones," I paused and took in a sharp shaky inhale, "No ones ever told me they needed me. It was always the opposite and how much they hate me, I've never heard those words before." My voice cracking as I spoke.

Cameron pulled me into him, holding me tightly as he backed up until he fell down on his bed, picking me up and sitting me on his lap.

"I don't only need you Emelia, I want you. I'm willing to wait as long as possible for you." He whispered In my ear, kissing my forehead softly letting his lips linger momentarily.

"I don't get how I got so randomly lucky." I sighed, wiping the tears that spilled from my eyes.

Cameron just laughed, rocking us from side to side before laying us down on his bed. He let go of me and kicked off his shoes, crawling up towards the headboard and pillows. He lightly patted his chest, gesturing for me to join him. I slid off my converse and copied his movements, laying my head down on his chest.

His strong arm wrapped around my waist while his other hand caressed my hair, leaving a small kiss on top of my head. We laid in silence, my arms tightly hugging his waist. I wanted to be as closed to him as possible, resting my leg on his. Cameron shifted a little so he was laying in his right side, grabbing my waist and pulling me into his chest.

"Cameron?" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" He answered, it was obvious he was tired.

"Thank you." I said in hushed tones.

He ran his hand up and down my back, "For what?"

"Making me feel wanted."

Cameron lifted my chin with his index finger and thumb and planted a sweet, slow kiss on my lips. I dug my fingers gingerly into his waist, kissing him back while he rested his hand on my cheek, his thumb grazing my cheekbone. He slowly pulled away, his lips lingering on mine for a second.

"That's because you are wanted, babe."