Chapter 6: Nuclear Bomb

"No one will ever love you" He spat as he inhaled his cigarette, smoke feeling the air and burning his lungs slowly.

Tears stained my red cheeks and fresh bruises covered my pale skin. Sad part was, I knew this was only the beginning.

He held the half gone cigarette in his mouth and bent down, grabbing my hair and pulling me close to his sweaty face. He took out his cigarette from his mouth and exhaled the smoke into my face. I uninvoluntarily inhaled the smoke, causing me to cough and tried to move my face but he held a tight grip on my hair.

He threw me back down onto the cold carpet of my bedroom, "How haven't you offed yourself yet?" He chuckled, standing back up slowly.

Little did he know is that I thought about it every second of the day.

He took a step back and pulled his right leg back and swung, kicking me in the stomach with his combat boots, he always put those hard black boots on when he really wanted to hurt me. He put out his cigarette and started beating on me. Punching, kicking, throwing around, slapping, spitting, everything you can imagine.

I didn't fight back, I just endured the pain because I knew if I were to fight back everything would be even worse. He constantly spat me how he hated me while he abused me, his words like painful venom sinking into my soul.

Little did he know, I hated myself more than anyone right now.

I jumped up out of my sleep, sitting up in my bed. The sound of my alarm clock annoyingly whining woke me up. My heart was racing and I was sweating badly. I sighed deeply realizing that it was just nightmare, moving my thick hair off my wet face and grabbing my phone and turning off the alarm.

It was 11:00am and I was meeting Cameron at the beach at 12. If I wanted to make it there on time I had to get up and get ready but my body was still in shock from my nightmare. This always happened, after a nightmare my body would go into a quick stage of paralyzation. I took a couple deep breaths and finally gained the strength to get out of my bed.

I managed to stand up and made my way into the bathroom to start my shower. I undressed myself and turned on the faucet which whined as the warm water sprayed out onto the floor. I stepped into the large glass box that surrounded the faucet and proceeded to take my much needed shower.

Once I got out, I walked into my room with my towel wrapped around my wet body and turned on some music to fill the tempting silence throughout the house. I turned on "Boom Clap" by Charli XCX and went to pick out an outfit for today, singing the lyrics out loud.

"What do you even wear to a beach date?" I murmured to myself, looking at the clothes in my closet.

I shrugged and grabbed a random outfit, not really caring how I looked as long as I was comfortable. I grabbed a black bra and matching boy shorts underwear and slid them onto my damp body. I grabbed my thin white tank top and my black distressed high waisted shorts and also slid them on. I ran my hands through my moist wavy hair, not knowing what to do with it.

I always had really wavy hair so I never really did anything with it, plus I never had anyone to impress until now. I decided to just brush my hair out and part it on the left side. I put in my silver double chain feather ear cuff and my black choker along with my moon necklace. I slid on my silver rings onto my skinny fingers then slide on my socks and my all white converse. I looked at my completed look in mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

As I started on my makeup, my phone lit up as it sat on my dresser and started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked, not looking at the caller ID.