Chapter 12: Inevitable

"Cameron, I don't need to stay here, my house is safe I just have to clean up." I exhaled, standing by the doorframe of his bedroom.

"I sent a carpet cleaner to your house to clean up the carpet. I don't want you going to your house, seeing the mess and then freaking out again." Cameron elucidated, plopping down on his bed, bouncing up and down from the contact.

I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes, "I just wanna go home.." I muttered.

"You'll be able to go home tomorrow but as for today, you're staying with us." Cameron said sternly.

"I don't even have clothes." I complained, trying to make up an excuse.

"You could wear some of mine, I know you must wanna get in the shower."

He stood up from his position and over to his dresser. He rummaged through his clothes, pulling out a pair of sweats and a black v-neck, "Here, you can wear this. I think it'll fit." He smiled, handing me the clothing.

"What about underwear or a bra?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and my voice slightly.

Cameron licked his lips and nodded, "I'll stop by your house now and go get it."

"I'll go with you!" I exclaimed.

Cameron chuckled, "The whole point of you staying here is so you don't have to go home to that mess."

I leaned my head back in frustration, "I don't want you picking out my underwear and bra, that's creepy."

Cameron laughed, "I've seen a bra and underwear before, stop overreacting and relax." He grabbed his phone, "I'll be back in a little and I'll pick up dinner. You can lay in my bed and if you need anything, Nash is in the other room. Alright?"

I pursed my lips to the side, turning my head to the side and crossing my arms over my chest, "Fine." I groaned.

Cameron smiled, "Don't look like that." He mocked me from yesterday.

"Like what?" I played along, looking at him.

"Upset." A sly smirk formed on his lips.

I laughed and shook my head, "You're annoying." I walked towards his bed and sat down. I rested my hands on my lap and looked around for the remote.

Cameron had already left so I couldn't ask him where it was. I searched around his room, not wanting to mess up his room.

"Where the hell.." I breathed, lifting up his comforter and looking under it.

"Looking for something?" I heard Nash ask from the doorway, causing me jump and gasped in fear.

"Jeez, you scared the hell out of me." I grabbed my chest, inhaling and exhaling quickly.

Nash laughed, "Sorry"

"It's fine but I was looking for the remote, I can't find I-" I stopped once I saw the remote in Nash's hand, he was wiggling it in his fingers.

"You had it?" I asked, walking towards him.

He shook his head, "Nope, it was right there." He pointed to his dresser next to the door.

I huffed at myself, "Of course." I took it from his hands, "Thank you." I smiled slightly.

He nodded, "You need anything?" He questioned.

I sighed, "Not that you could give me, no." I lifted my arms then let them fall limp and slap against my legs.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.