207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader

Start from the beginning

    Young man again heard this weird loud 'roar', and quickly run in different direction from where come this shoot. Fuck, fuck, fuck! (Y/N) saw two orbs glowing in yellowish way between shadows.

    He tried to not look behind him, believing that somehow he managed to lose his attacker not seeing any other shoots directed towards him. Then he felt something jump on top of his back and instantly forcing him to ground.

    (Y/N) wasn't strong enough to raise this heavy thing, but his eyes saw on top of him some humanoid figure with a mask on face. It was for sure female after he saw two medium sized boobs on figure.

    Vinetta raised her hand with wristblades wanting to end this another disappointing hunt. It wasn't that bad, because this human prey managed to escape from his huntress twice, but now it come to end.

(Y/N): Uhh... I-It's really lame w-way to die at hands of p-pretty lady b-being on t-top of me.

    Female Yautja stopped with her eyes looking into his. She understands humans language, but decided to not lower herself to use it. This was something new with his reaction towards death she wanted to give him.

    She was taller and stronger than this human, and Vinetta wasn't expecting anything dangerous right now overpowering him. Young Yautja wanted to see what he would do now. (Y/N) on other hand seeing her stop sighed, and tried to create any plan. Sadly, he was almost completely helpless and surprised how he reacted towards her. Why I'm suddenly soo shy?...

(Y/N): Ah, t-thank miss... I'm (Y/N)...

    Her skin touched his own, and he felt weird feeling her completely different facture of flesh. Little sticky, like some sort of reptile skin. Yautja hair from time to time touched his bare face sending him something making him shiver from excitement.

    Slowly her fingers touched his face, and (Y/N) felt some bigger sticks around his hands. Without thinking being completely at her mercy his hand tightened hold on some bigger stick, and he hit Vinetta with it on head.

    Yautja wasn't expecting anything right now from her prey fell to the ground giving him chance to stand up while she was recovering from shock. What this... Human just did to me? Prey attacking his hunter?

(Y/N): S-sorry for this lady, but I-I don't want to d-die today, even to y-you.

    Her vision focused on him, and she growled dangerously trying to catch him, before he could disappear from this place, but this human was quickly... Vinetta could be stronger, taller than him, but he knows how to use it as his own advantage. This is really good. Finally, a human that could give me some entertainment.

    It was long exhausting night for (Y/N) who tried to fight for his life being followed and constantly attacked by Vinetta. She felt pretty good with this prey giving her good hunt, female Yautja give him some chances to escape from her.

    She saw the sun slowly raising and decided that while it was great hunt, it needs to end. It is starting getting boring. He gained good prey death. Vinetta felt happy knowing that his head would be good trophy for her, and jumped from the tree in front of him stopping exhausted human who almost lost all of his strength.

(Y/N): Ah-uh... I think... I-I don't have chance against y-you.

    Vinetta growled, and lightly nod to him once Her hand quickly moved towards his neck, and without great effort she lifted him up choking in the process. (Y/N) vision started going blurry, and his instincts kicked in to survive at all costs.

    His own hands caught her neck and part of hair trying to fight back. Vinetta mask lightly moved, and (Y/N) wasn't sure why. Both tried to choke another, but while young man tried to just survive this, because of his human instincts female Yautja was feeling different.