Chapter 54: You Drive a Hard Bargain

• Dedicated to my one year and a few months here in wattpad

FINAL CHAPTER!

I know I said 2 more but while I was writing I thought hell I'm sick of all the drama. That's why I skipped the whole  thing. The next chapter is the epilogue and then there will be an extra chapter which will be two years after this story ;)

I just like to thank everyone. Hell I know there's still the Epilogue but... I'm just happy.

Must Listened to this while reading.------>

Let's pray for the Philippines.

CHAPTER 54!

ENJOY! :'(

___~*~__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I closed my eyes and mentally and physically prepared myself on what’s gonna happened next.

You know that time in your life when you just know everything is about to crumble in to pieces and you can’t do anything about it because subconsciously you know you’re the one holding the hammer that destroyed it?

Yeah neither did I…until this moment.

The sky seems like it was mocking me with the rain pouring so hard, the thunder booming down the sky and the lightning that struck every now and then.

I turned my attention to the boy that is in front of me. His eyes almost as dark and is the exactly what is happening right now here outside. Storm.

These pair of stormy gray eyes were glued to me with a worried expression. His face filled so much sincerity, worry and confusion.

I took a deep breath.

This is it. The moment of truth. The truth that by the end of this night or maybe morning, I’m only guessing it’s already pass midnight, Jake will have to not be a part of my life anymore... one way or another.

Just like what people always say in most action movies. A deal’s a deal.   

“What are you doing here?” I asked my voice surprisingly calm as I stood my ground.

Not knowing that on the inside all I wanted was to break down and beat myself up for being so stupid…to run to Jake’s side right now as he comforts me, telling me we’ll get through this together.

But I can’t. He stepped forward, his clothes and hair dripping wet from the rain.

“Liza, I’ve been looking for you for hours…” He trailed off relief evident on his voice as he smiled in relief.

How long’s he been waiting here? I thought, the rain started at least a good one and half hour ago and it was as strong as it is now.

Keep it together Liza, remember you’re here to push him away, not to worry about him. I scolded myself and again my face showed no emotion.

I took a deep breath slowly, trying to get pass the lump on my throat. “I’ll repeat myself. What are you doing here?” I breathed as sigh of relief when my voice came out void of any emotion again.

He took another step forward, his eye brows furrowing in confusion. “I was looking for you…” His face was filled with so much worry I almost closed my eyes to prevent me from seeing it.

Please stop worrying about me. I thought in my mind as I know my eyes were getting a little wet.

I raised a brow. “And why would you be looking for me?” I asked as icily as possible, like I wasn’t interested, like I didn’t care.