Chapter 47: New York Sky Walker

Hey peeps!

Long time no talk!

First of all i just wanna say...

HAPPY FIESTA~ !!! (In our place anyway)

I just love it when there's festival in town. :)

And second...

THANK FREAKING YOU!!!

Because i just reached a new record 50,815 reads!! and 91 fans!

Just wow! I never imagined it'll actually go this far and I would like to thank every single vote, comment and read you've given this story.

I LOVE YOU ALL!! ♥

IMPORTANT:

1.)Check out my friend's story! She's the one on the dedication!

I promise you... you.won't.regret.it! :D

2.)All of the places mentioned here are purely invented by my very wild imagination and are not REAL (or at least non that I've heard of...)so if there's anyone out there that's from New York or been there please give me some credit because I've never even been to New York or anywhere remotely close.So yeah :)

Anyway this has been a really long A/N so without further ado.

CHAPTER 47!

Enjoy! ♥

__~*~__________________________________________________________________

They all stared at me silently after I finished on how Dare Number 1, turned out.

I sighed, looking at my feet instead of them. “I’m sorry I guys... I failed.” I whispered.

And then I felt someone’s hand on mine. I looked up and saw Ellie smiling at me reassuringly. “It’s okay Liz and I’m pretty positive that I’m talking for the rest us when I say that, I’m proud you stood up on her, that you proved her wrong.”

“Yeah…” Aya added. “I mean stealing, really?! I bet the b*tch knew you wouldn’t do it in the first place, heck maybe she even owned that place! ” Aya exclaimed then suddenly all eyes fell on to Jake.

He sighed and shook his head. “No, they don’t own any jewelry store.” He answered our unspoken question. “But I have heard a few about this… shoplifting thing.” He murmured.

Something was incredibly wrong with Jake, ever since we found Sarah. Jake just suddenly turned extremly quite all the time, not his idiotic self and I… I don’t like it.

The thought made me frown a little as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“But there were other ways you could have won that challenge though…” Ted said, adjusting his glasses. “I mean you could have just bought it.” He suggested.

I shook my head. “No, Sarah made sure that before one of us leaves the store our wallet is with the one that stays.”

“Present your own jewelry and pretend it’s from the shop?”

I gave him a look. “Do I look like one of the girls that wears jewelries? Expensive jewelries if I may add.”

He sighed. “Borrow it?”

I shook my head again. “If you were in that woman’s position in the store, would you let a stranger, a teenage stranger if I may add ‘borrow’ one of the jewelries though they promise to return it?” I retorted.