Chapter 3: Fraud Princess

I was sitting stubbornly on the HQ’s couch my arms crossed, while Ted’s explaining the “game plan” to us, but it’s more of to them because I’m not exactly paying attention. I’m my old self again, not the pretty pretentious girl I saw at the mirror back then. I mean who cares if I prefer jeans than skirts, T-shirts than blouse?

“So Liza--- I mean Izabella will be entering Charmond's Academy tomorrow, Monday as a transferee student with---” Ted explained.

“And you think they wouldn’t notice a girl in uniform riding what? A bike? Going to their school at what, a week after first day? ” I asked skeptically.

“No. You’ll enter as a fully enrolled transferee student from another prestigious school of course. And well for the ride…it’s already covered. But of course we’ll change your name and everything of course. Your name will be Izabella Harbour. You’re a rich kid but you’re family isn’t really well known that’s why it’s not that familiar…. ” Ted continued on about Izabella Harbour, a girl I really don’t know, a girl they’re saying should be me but doesn’t even have the slightest comparison with me.

“And you think they won’t search for papers or something?”

Ted smiled knowingly. “Of course we thought of that! Why do you think I left earlier? Charmond's have all their student’s registered to a site, that’s how they know he/she is enrolled.”

“So what you hired a hacker?” I asked.

Ted smile wider and evil smile almost making him part of the devil-looking-party. He fixed his glasses and said “Oh my Liz, I thought you know me long enough.” He smirked.

“Wow you can do that?” I asked in amazement. Sure I know Ted can do a lot with his computer thingy but to place a fake student to one of the most prestigious school in the world? Wow.

“Awesome!!” Jake said. We’re talking about Jake here of course he’ll find it cool.

“So how long am I gonna pretend to be this Izabella Harbour?” I asked. Changing the subject and try but unsuccessfully not to think about my best friend doing something pretty dangerous.     

“Two weeks” Jake answered.

“What?” Letting my sure-go-on-but-I-doubt-you-can-do-it expression. “No! That’s too long! And besides what do you expect the school would think, I mean our school” I protested. “Maybe you can make it three days or something.”

“Nope two week.” Jake sais popping the p in the end, while saying it slowly.

“You’re never gonna get away from this Jake, I swear…” I said threatening him.

“Doubt it.” Jake said indifferently.

“You can never, ever hang out with us again if you continue this.” I threatened more.

“Doubt it.” Jake said again.

“Yeah maybe that’ll be kind of nice” Aya agreed.

Jake made a face finally giving up his nonchalance look and said “Alright five days it is.”

I know I can’t argue with that anymore so I worried about the things I can worry about.

“What exactly am I going to find out there?” I asked them.

“Well….we just wanna know how the Uglys mingle, how they you know. How they are.” Aya answered. “Just so we can prove that they aren’t at all perfect.”

“And what about if a Maestran saw me?” I challenged

“Well they won’t because the one they’ll be looking at is Izabella Harbour and besides your excuse for your absence is because you’re sick.” Ted said. "And since I’m your neighbor that pretty much will make the story look like it is true." He said and smirked again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's note!!!!

Sorry if it's short :] I promise the next ones much much more longer. :)

Next chapter hint: Liza's going to enter Charmond's!! Yay, her friends are awesome. I know right :}

Your comment's are all welcome

Vote Vote vote :D

Thanks for reading!!!

CDCL<3