Chapter 35: I Don't Think I Know You Anymore

• Dedicated to GOD!

Because He gave me everything and more ♥

Hey, hey hey!!

Surprise!!! :D

Happy to be back by the way!

IMPORTANT!!

 Please read "Hey Mr. Stranger How's the family reunion?" pretty please with cherry on top?

It'll be awesome for you leave a comment if I should go with it :D So thanks again!!.

Chapter 35!!

Enjoy!

~*~

PS: Please don't hate me and Liza after this ;) ;)

“Yoou know, this isn’t really necessary guys.” Jake said nevously looking at us like we’re maniacs or something, which what probably we look like right now.

                “Oh we we know…” I said darkly with an evil smile on my face.

                “Wow Liz, never thought you can get scarier than that but dang was I wrong.” Jake commented with just made me make his knot tighter.

“Ow!” Jake exclaimed.

I stood up from my kneeling postion and made my way to the table that was now in front of him. I directed him the desk lamp use to be in my room and he winced from the brightness of the light.

Look you must all me wondering right now… What the hell’s happening? And this is the answer to that.

A few but very fast hour ago…

STEP 1: Gathering infromation from the nearest source.

“That’s nice Ted but where are we gonna start?” Aya said in a bit hesitation.

Then I thought about it,

Who can we ask for where Sarah is?

It’s not like I was friends with her or something…

 Maybe Marcus can, NO hell to the no will I got to that jerk again… then who will we ask about it..

Then suddenly I gasped and I was a cartoon character a light bulb would appear above my head. They all turned their heads like, what? And then I smiled mischievously at then and then like we had some kind of mental telepathy, we all turned our heads to Jake’s direction who was still looking clueless and confused.

“What?” He asked when we all suddenly turned to him with evil smiles.

“Jake…” I said with my best soothing voice and with my best puppy face.

When he suddenly realized what we were about to ask he suddenly stood up from the chair.

“Oh no… no,no,no,no,no,no,no Liz, you can not do this to me no,no,no,no!” Jake said shaking his head so fast I’m surprised it hasn’t cracked yet.

I stood up so did everyone else. I suppressed an evil laugh, “Nice try bud, but if you think lines from How I met Your Mother will save your butt you got it all wrong.” I answered and while I was talking to Jake, Aya was already crawling somewhere near Jake.