Chapter 34: Step 1 - Gathering Information From the Nearest Source

Took me forever again and I'm sorry.

But I really am just busy, even now actually... I just really wanted to update this for you guys.

I actually wrote a few things before this but it just sounded off so I kept on not posting them.

Yeah it's short but at least now I got a good spot to start the whole operation. :)

More coming promise but right now...

CHAPTER 34

ENJOY!!

___~*~___________________________________________________________________________

Why You Should Never Include Your Friends, Specifically If Their Names Are Ellie, Aya, Ted and Jake To An Operation 101:

Reason Number 1: If your friend’s name is Aya and she happends to be slightly-or-at-least-pretending-to-be-mad at your other best friend whose is stupid, the cause of all the mess you’re into now, careless and won’t do anything about it idiot that… yeah let’s just call him Jake. Then you should not let the two of them both in the same room because you will never make any progress at all and they will just have how should I put this in a lighter term? “Exchange of unappropriate words” to each other that will, like I said earlier lead you nowhere.

Reason Number 2: Having your other friends over besides the two that was already mentioned and is now currently ripping each others throats or at least one of them is… is also a bad idea. Because either they’ll act like the respectful and focused people that they are and tell them to cut it out… or encourage them to fight more and bet on them.

You guess which one they did.

But like they all say when all else fails there’s still someone you can count on and that someone is called…Ted.

I facepalmed myself over and over again in frustration, looked at Ted pleadingly and he nooded like he imediately understood what I was trying to tell him. And that’s what you call best friend telephaty.

“What now pretty boy? Are so tought now are you?” Aya said twisting Jake’s arm in an awkward position.

I winced looking at it but Jake doesn’t even seem to mind at all.

“Aww Aya, you called me pretty. I never thought I have a crush on me.” Jake cooed which just earned him a good more twist in the arm. Before I can even stop them Ted alredy did it for me.

“All right guys cut it out.” Ted said calmly but with some authorthy he got from nerd knows where.

But it surprised me that Aya and Jake actually stopped like puppies following their master’s orders; heck even dogs aren’t tha obedient.

I gave Ted a greatful smile and he winked at me and took his seat too.

I cleared my throat. Everyone now had their eyes on me. “Okay so now that everyone is now paying attention and not breaking each other’s bones.” I glared at Jake and Aya. “Let’s start this thing!” I announced and everybody’s face lit up in anticipation.

“Yeah! So I prepared this charts of how we’re gonna do O.W.C.B. like flow of it and how we can find clues how to find out big ‘B’ and…” Ted suddenly stood up took out charts that were suddenly beside him.

“Where did he get that?” I hear Ellie said in both awe and creep.

“W-wait, wait, wait. What’s O.U.C.? And what the hell is the big ‘B’ ?” Jake asked and everyone looked at him like he really doesn’t have any idea doesn’t he?. I heard Aya snicker and I rolled my eyes at their reactions.

“Well Jake, O.W.C.B. stands for Operation-Waist-Climbing-Beach and the big ‘B’ is well… the big beach! ” Ted said and everyone laughed at our inside joke.

“Wait isn’t beach suppose to be… bi---

“Language, mister.” I warned him with a glare.

“Yeah it’s because Pricipal Mason will give us suppencion if we speak ‘Inappropriate words’ in her house so yeah… will stick with beach.” Ellie said and everyone giggled at my new pen name.

“Hey!” I protested.

 “Sorry Liz, but it’s true.” Ted said trying not to laugh with them

“So can we just proceed to that charts already?” I asked more than willing to change the subject.

“Sure! Okay so here’s the chart. First is thing we need to do is of course find the big B right?” Ted asked and we all nodded. “But we can’t do that if we don’t have any connections so…” He said and as he did he placed tha first chart in the arm chair.

It was written there…

STEP 1: Gathering infromation from the nearest source.

“That’s nice Ted but where are we gonna start?” Aya asked.

Then we all suddenly turned our heads to Jake all with sweet, devilish smiles.

“Jake…” I said sweetly.

“What?”