Chapter 6: I Drink Hot Chocolate with a Stranger

I'm dedicating this to you to get your attention. If you ever wanna read this well I guess that's just a bonus. I really really just want to get your attention.  Please, Please update soon on Billion dollar girl. <3 <3 

__________________________________________________________________________

How to deal with a well…..pretty-much-hot-guy-slash-stranger that comes knocking in your door at six in the evening 101, oh and did I mention the fact this is a highly secured girl’s dormitory? Guess not.

          Tip Number 1: Never ever be stubborn and say a stupid thing like…

“And why the hell would I let a stranger in to my room?”

          Reason: Because they’ll surely come up with a much better and logical explanation on why they are even there in the first place. Like this…

          “Because this stranger is going to die if you don’t let him in.” He said kind of in hurry.

          Tip Number 2: Believe whatever that guys saying because it’s probably true. Don’t ever, ever, I repeat EVER be stubborn. Oh did I already mention that? Then good, keep that in mind. Because it might turn out like this…

          “Tsk, your lying.” Said stubborn me.

          Suddenly their heavy running  footsteps  in the end of the corridor sure it’s pretty far from here but it is damn quite.

          “Where is he?!” A low voice like a giant said.

          Reason: Because hot-guy-slash-stranger will just assault you and force himself to enter.

          And Tip 3: Never, ever fight back and at the very least make any noise. Or you’ll end up like this….

          “WHAT THE?!” Stubborn stupid noisy me exclaimed.

          “SHHH!” Hot-guy-slash-stranger shushed.

          Reason: Because the big, ugly and beefy guys that has been chasing hot-guy-slash-stranger will surely hear you.

          And so here I am a hot-guy-slash-stranger hugging---pulling me down rather while covering my noisy and won’t shut up mouth while two beefy guys are on the other side of your front door trying to bargain in scenario. How the hell did I got into this? I have no idea.

          “Wooo llmm goooo!” Which should have been, “Would you let me go?!” While I was struggling to get his freaking hand off my mouth.

          “Would you shut up for just a sec?” The guy whispered in a low but really annoyed way.    

          Then suddenly the banging on the door stopped. Oh thank goodness! But there’s different voice now. More of like a security guard shouting “Hey what are you doing there?” so I heard running footsteps and then it was gone.

          He finally let me go. Before I can say anything he’s suddenly nice saying…

          “Thanks you kind of saved my butt just now.” He said smiling.

          I bushed. Damn he’s smile’s cute. And kind of reminds me of Jakes smirk. Nah nothing’s compared to Jake’s annoying smirk. “Yeah…So who are you again?” I said standing up now.