Chapter 49: He's the Only One That's Gonna Suffer

Surprise!! :D

Ha ha bet you didn't see this coming ;)

Anyway dedicated to my lovely cousin, you should all thank her coz she's the one that always makes me guilty for not updating! LOL

Chapter 49!

Enjoy!!

__~*~__________________________________________________________________________

“The one that’s gonna represent me is my lovely cousin, Hale.” She said pointing at her.

He seemed surprised. “Oh, really? Sarah do you think that’s a great idea…”

“It’s a fantastic idea, Hale! So please would you do it, for me?” She pouted and held Hale’s arm. “Pllleeeaaaseee.”

He sighed, taking his sunglasses off. “Sarah, you know that won’t be fair!” He exclaimed.

She looked at me, tilting her head a little. “I don’t think that fair ever existed in our little dare game, right Liza?” She asked sweetly.

I clenched my fist but didn’t answer.

“Well it’s better be Jake that I’m gonna race with at least he has some experience.” Hale said to Sarah before turning to us.

“No offense.” We allsimultaneously shook our head.

“None taken” I said with a shrug.

“Nah” Aya said.

Ted shrugged too and Ellie said “Don’t worry.”

Sarah smiled sweetly. “Nope, not Jake sorry. It’s gonna be… Ted!” She exclaimed.

My eyes went wide and we all exclaimed. “WHAT?!”

“Are serious?!” I hissed.

“You…” Jake growled we were suddenly by his side holding his arms back.

She smiled mischievously before winking at me. “Told you I’ll get back at you.”

I glared at her with so much hate, if looks could really kill…

“Bitch!” I spatted.

She laughed. “Wow I’m starting to really love this game but like you said Liza… It’s my day and get to call the shot here so, shut it.”

“That’s so unfair.” Aya hissed her jaws clenched.

“I’ll do it.” Ted spoke up.

“See? You don’t even believe in your own friend, shame on you. ” Sarah said with fake sympathy.

“Shame on us? Shame on us? Well be sure to make your pretty face look shameful when I’m done–” Aya shouted.

“A! That’s enough, calm down.” I said looking at her sternly.

We held gaze for a while before she sighed and calmed down.

“Are you sure, Teddy? You know I won’t allow you no matter what she says if you don’t want to…” I said looking at my childhood best friend, my nerdy childhood best friend that can’t be separated with his book since he knew how to read.

I heard Sarah snicker but I ignored her.

He smiled warmly at me. “Sure Lizzy, –” I frowned. “I can handle this, with all the Grand Prix, F1 and GTA that I played I’m pretty sure I can wing this one.” He said pinching my nose.

“Hey!” I protested. “GTA’s not even for car racing.” I mused.

He shrugged. “Stealing nice looking cars, driving over the speed limit, manuvering and losing tail cops, nah same.” He said and we laughed.