Chapter 23: Lesson #1, Never Wake Up A Girl When She's On Her Beauty Sleep

Chapter 23!!!

This one's short.

This is just a filler, like how a person takes a few steps back before jumping.

Heheh hope you'll like it.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

10 votes before Chapter 24.

Enjoy!!!

_~*~__________________________________________________________________

I barely slept thinking about Mr-Gardener-the-real-one-slash-the-one-one-who-took-me-home-slash-Jake's-mysterious-close-friend and of course the moron himself. Daniel's last words kept on ringing on my mind like a last song syndrome or maybe I can just call it last word syndrome. Oh well that's not really the point right?

The stupid point that keeps on bugging my mind is Daniel's last name. Before he left he said his name was Daniel, but not just any Daniel, a guy named Daniel Stoll.

Yeah I know what you're all thinking. Why the heck is she dwelling with stuffs like that? I mean it's just a freaking name!! You'll say that.

But the curiosity and suspiciousness slapped me as hard as an angry bear would have slapped anyone who dared to cross his territory.

If they're just friend, I repeat, friends, not brother nor cousin nor relative but friend. Then why do they have the same freaking surname? I thought as I shifted from my comfty bed, my eyes close but my mind still somewhere left there with Jake and his stupid secrets.

It could be a coincidence right? I mean there are tons of guys that have Stoll for a last name, maybe that's all it is... I tried to calm and reassure myself with these words, but I know it's more like telling a rock that they can breathe and they can actually hear you. Idiotic and useless.

No, just believe in that explanation and try to forget anything about Daniel or Jake or even Marcus at this very moment. It's all gonna be fine.

Right, coz suspecting your friend isn't really who you think he is and might currently be for all you knows in some underground prison below Charmond's Mansion and is being tortured to death. Yep life is good. I think I need not to say that, that was my sarcastic consciousness talking, right?

Heck stop thinking about things you know you can't answer yourself. Get some freaking rest and think and worry about it all you want tomorrow. and with that though I suddenly felt all tired, not just physically, but also mentally and emotionally. I don't wanna admit it but one of the reasons I don't want to sleep again is because of Marcus. For all I knows he might come back here creeping in my room while I'm sleeping. Knowing I might see him again tomorrow didn't help much either. Not knowing where Jake is right now...I felt entirely alone for the first time.

Heck talk about cheesy.

But knowing that Marcus might come any minute just sends me chills and I knows I may not be as luck as last time. And now Jake's somewhere, no one can will come and rescue me, no one will come bargaing in if I'm in sort of trouble.

I don't have anybody watching my back anymore.

I sighed, fear suddenly creeping up my mind as I started to be lost at the empty and blank but surprisingly welcoming and safe darkness.

BAHG! BAHG! BAHG! I squeezed my eyes shut tighter as I heard someone banging the door. I locked the door last night; yes I was that much of a coward when I was talking about Marcus creeping in my room.

BAHG! BAHG! BAHG! The door was banged again, this time I took some pillow on my side and placed it on the top of my head to stop the annoying sound.

Gosh can't you let the girl sleep? She's really been through a lot these past few days. I thought as the door was banged again, seem to be growing faster and faster as the one knocking-, wait, let me rephrase that, planning to destroy the door grew impatient.

I groaned. BAHG! BAHG! BAHG! BAHG! She placed both of her hands on her ears as she screamed on the top of her lungs in irritation.

After that she quickly got off of bed and stormed in the front door that she didn't even bother looking who it was. Yes she's that pissed.

She opened the door forcefully, almost helping her visitor destroy it in the process.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" She said as she her eyes still closed and sigh still bleary. That's when she met someone's gaze. His gray eyes met hers and suddenly her grip ont the door loosen.

"Oh shit."

_____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note!!

Hehehehe >:)

So who do you think it is? Jake or Marcus? :))

HOHO THAT WAS SO EVIL!!! XD

Sorry if it's too short

Like I said, filler......

I know, i know the votes stuff doesn't reall work but this time I am serious. When I say

I won't update until 10 votes....

I love you guys trust me that's why I will, as fast as you can say noodles will update when that happens.

Love, love love you guys!

Next chapter's the main event!! :DDD

Thank you so much for reading.

♥ ♥

10 votes PEOPLE!!!

CDCL

Jar of hearts....