Chapter 17: Just When You Thought Your Day Can't Get Any Worse

Sorry for the late update. I had tons to do and I just didn't have any time.... I'm actually staying up late on a school day because i don't wanna make you wait much longer. Please forgive me? Herre's chapter 16. LOL It's 17 XD Why did I wrote that XD

SO here is Chapter 17!

Still no jake on this chapter sorry... But he WILL be there on the next ones

So yeah that's about it.

Enjoy READING :**

_____________________________________________________________________________

How To Know You’re Dealing With Your Worst Day Up-To-Date 101

First Hint: If you have to confront with the guy you actually like and be a bitch to him because he’s just too good to be true and you feel like you’re never meant to be together with him because you are just doing everything for a stupid dare. Which will ruin your whole morning and causes you to ditch class.

Second Hint: If your best friend suddenly interrogates you while you’re having a great time watching a magnificent view and of course ruins everything. (Thought it was the ditching the class thing? Huh? Well sorry but I think ditching class once or twice is quite normal for a teenager.) And if you get pissed because he keeps asking you questions while he doesn’t even give you a damn information he knows and you’ll end up arguing and walking out on him ruining your perfect afternoon. So yeah that means you’re afternoon is ruined too.

Third Hint: If the guy you like, (or thought you did) came knocking to your door after an intense fight with your best friend after being a total bitch to him in the morning and asks you if he can talk to you. Which will result for you being (irrelevantly) sorry for what you’ve done to him (which was  a big mistake.) and told yourself that he’s not meant to be included in this mess (which turns out he is) and that he needs an explanation to all of it (Heck I need some explanation.). Which may end up as both of you kissing each other and him getting too carried away that results to showing his true ugly color to you. The true him, the ugly prince that he is.

If you’re experiencing all this then congratulations! You just won the award for the Worst Day of Your Life Award. This award will also get you the following:

First Prize: you’ll get a complete package of crying all day because of all the drama!

Second Prize: you’ll get a complete trauma from your experience!

 And Third Prize: Might get never forget this and it’ll haunt you for the rest of your life!

And isn’t that exciting?!

But wait…there’s more! This might even get you some bonuses like the only guy being nice to you turns out to be a complete pervert and you not trusting you best friend!

And isn’t it just you’re lucky day........

I’m still crying my eyes out. It’s been half an hour now since…Marcus left or got beaten up by Ted and Aya. And in that time all Ellie did was so hush me, tell me everything’s okay and tell me they’re here now and I was safe. Aya, hugging us both is saying things like she’s gonna kill Marcus for daring to do that to me and stuff and that she should have done some permanent damages.  

I was so scared back then…the feeling of no one’s gonna come and rescue me. Feeling I was left alone all by myself. Feeling like I was in the middle of nowhere and the only one with me is a sadist that’s about to harass me. I thought that I might lose everything to a guy that doesn’t want anything else but to take revenge because of someone I don’t even know. Heck how did I get included in this mess?