Chapter 21: So Much For A Warm Welcome

Hey so yeah I told you I was gonna update when there are 10 votes.....

Which is clearly a big FAIL, for me so here's chapter 21!!

It's short, but what I can say is very very interesting....

>:))

Oh yeah dedicated to: Jules130!!!  I love her story Playing Evelyn and now Rock Prodigy! She just made me soo happy that I can't wait to update this and dedicate this to her :))

Chapter 21!!!  Enjoy....

P.S. Right this is just Jake's POV.  :D

______________________________________________________________________________

          =♣= Jake =♣=

I left Liza with tears on her beautiful brown eyes. Her expression clearly tells me that she’s terrified and at the same time confused of what’s happening. I closed the secret door that we’ve always used when we were kids to get away with our maids. I closed my eyes, my stomach quivered because of guilt.

I wanted to yanked her out of there and tell her I was sorry. Tell her that she shouldn’t worry about me. Tell her that I would be okay and that I would not get in any trouble because of this.

Heh, yeah right, getting trouble for entering here? Yeah right!

It’s all your fault and you know it. A voice in my head whispered.

Yeah thanks as if I don’t know that. I thought sarcastically.

You know what Jake?

You’re a sick jerk, you’re a wimp,

 You’re too much of a coward to even tell your friends the truth about you.

And now look where you are right now.

You are putting the girl that you… that you… the girl that…that is special to you in danger just because you can’t tell them who you are. Even though I was just thinking about it, I’m still struggling to think of the word…

I shouldn’t have taken it this far… but what can I do? I can’t seem to have any options left. Her time here’s already running out. And the only reason that I wanted her to go here on the first place was because I want them to know about me.

 There was never any “evidence”, or the reason that she came here had never been because I wanted her to find some dirt about this place. Heck I planned this whole mission to fail in the first place…

But I did make sure that no one, I mean no one, can hurt Liza, not even in this mission. That’s why I promised her from the start that I won’t let anything hurt her… That never part of my plan.

But that doesn’t make any less than a sick bastard you are. I thought.

Wow, I don’t wanna throwing names at myself now, do I? Yeah that was a sarcastic comment.

I didn’t even realize that the guards where at me. The alarms are still wailing and the red lights look more like the ones on clubs than an alarming signing that someone intruded. I smirked as the guard yanked me away from the hidden tunnel, my back turned from them.

This. Is. Going To Be. Fun. I closed my eyes as a guard grabbed me by the shoulder.

There were at least twelve guards in here, all in protective gears and weapons. They all look fierce and ready to fight anything or anyone that dares to barge in to their all “too high and mighty” Charmond’s Mansion.

Ha! Their face is gonna be priceless!

 I face them, the same time I opened my eyes. The guard that yanked me suddenly processed who I was and slowly the guards that was all-too-fierce-and-ready-to-fight became wimping-and-bowing-gentle-lambs.

I fought a laugh as I saw what a picture their faces were.

This is even better! I thought my smirk stretching higher and higher. I should take a picture of this, it’ll last longer.

The guard suddenly removed his grip on my shoulder, his face filled with complete shock and at the same time horror. He slowly backed away from me, like I have some infectious disease.

Seriously dude, I shower every day, trust me. I almost said that out loud, but I was enjoying the eerie silence in the place while they’re still on temporary coma.

Finally one of them had snapped out of it, the one that yanked me.

 “S-Sir…Jake?”  The guard said but it sounded more like a question, like they can’t believe what they’re seeing.

Hell I’m enjoying this. I though as I stared in the guard’s green eyes.

 “Hello Charles, long time no see.” The alarms died just in time.

They’re still staring at me their eyes still as wide as bowling balls and their jaws on the floor… all right maybe I’m exaggerating but they are very surprised to see me.

Suddenly a man entered the room. Even though it’s four in the morning he’s wearing his usual suit, dark blue necktie and his silver watch that he can’t seem to live without. He’s face has some elfish features but older, curly brown hair is formally straightened and waxed. His gray eyes has some huge eye bags and wrinkles in his forehead, making him look older. He’s carrying his phone with him, clearly he’s been talking to someone. I sighed, he seem to grow older that he looks every day. He’s still looking at his watch as he marched to the function hall. My eyes at him now, he still hadn’t glanced at my direction as he said.

 “Okay this better be good now, I’m late for a huge-” He stopped when he suddenly looked up and caught the same gray eyes, exactly like his. His annoyed eyes from being late suddenly turned soft. Just in time for me to put on my hard and emotionless mask.

There was silence again, as Mr. Charmond’s, Marcus- his first name and I stared at each other.

“Jake…” He said in a voice clearly filled with concern. I didn’t accept it, I can’t…

“Hello…dad.” I said in flat dead tone as my dad, Mr. Marcus Charmond and I stared at each other.

~*~

 _____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note!!!

Well, well well...

cat's out of the bag! Surprise, surprise!!

I know, you totally saw that one coming. :))

But Waddaya think?

Who IS Jake? And why did he left in the first place?

I wanna know your opinion and theories  >:D

LOL I know this clearly doesn't work and probably my story's not good enough but if you really love me will you....

Vote and comment for me? That wold really mean the world to me and will let me know that I'm not alone here and just assuming someone IS reading this. :))

 NEXT CHAPTER: Liza's POV after the failed mission... and other stuffs >:))

 Heads up. It's gonna be longer (Maybe as long as Chapter 20 XD) so I won't be able update early O:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you guys!! <3 

CDCL<3