Chapter 26: After Everything

Hey guys!!

I know, know. I’m in some serious trouble…

But hey I’m trying to make it up to you guys okay?

I’m SOO SOO sorry for not updating earlier. I’ve been very busy with school and suffered a serious case of Writer’s block )

And THANK YOU!!!! 11,000 reads now, yay! Yay (Doing some happy dance!)

Thank you SO MUCH :**

Okay I’ll shut up now, but I am sorry and THANKFUL…

Here’s Chapter 26

ENJOY!!!

PS: First part’s just a recap of last chappies EDITED version for those who haven’t read it yet ;)

____________~*~______________________________________________________________________________

Recap…

It didn’t took long to get out of the campus. It was dead silent in the car. I didn’t bother speaking up and Jake never dare to break the silence first. When we got to the gate, the guard stopped us. But when he saw Jake… well let’s just say he suddenly just let us pass without any questions. I fought the urge to scoff as I saw the guy at the gate’s expression.

Of course he’ll do anything… he’s a Charmond. I thought, glaring straight ahead, my eyes never even once leaving the road. I can see from the corner of my eyes that Jake was glancing at my direction every now and then but I didn’t do anything. I was waiting for something.

Then the scenery suddenly changed. There weren’t any more expensive looking plants, or tall highly secured walls or beautifully designed buildings. It was back to the normal looking stores, busy streets and cars and roads.

We were outside. And just as he was about to turn, away from my nightmare, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Stop the car.” I said in a dead tone. Authoritative, to let him know I wasn’t taking no for an answer.

I saw him flinch, but didn’t stop. “Stop. The. Car.” I said again. Still not stopping.

“STOP THE DAMN CAR CHARMOND!” I shouted and that did it, he stopped. I opened the door and slammed it hard before storming out and started walking in the sidewalk.

I barely heard the slamming of another door or feet drawing near. My thought were elsewhere, my ears was only hearing my own heart beat and my own panting, my eyes were to blurry to see where I was going as tears were forming in them.

“Hey, wait let me explain—” He said, reaching my arm. I yanked it off.

“Explain what Jake, huh? Explain how you lied to me?! Or maybe how you played with me? Oh I don’t know maybe you wanna ask some excruciating details in what happened last night?” I said as I turned around. Bursting, I just couldn’t take it anymore. All the emotions were already bottle up in my heart for too long. My face was so heated with all the tears and I can barely recognize my own voice as it cracked.

“I’m so sorry.” He mumbled as he stared down, his eyes can’t even meet mine as he said it.

“You’re sorry? Really?” I asked in disbelief. “Sorry? You think that’s gonna cover it? That when you say sorry okay, puff all problems solved and forgotten, everything’s just a bad dream and let’s all just skip to the sunset!” I exclaimed, seeing him flinch. I ran my hand through my hair.