Chapter 13: Princess and Moron Stuck Together? Not Good.

It's dedicated to her because this particular writer is just the coolest writer ever, she uploads damn fast and yet they're all wonderful. I'm making a hobby now on dedicating my stories on the writers I idolize and I admire a specific trait in each. So yeah :D

Here's Chapter 13 guys! I updated early becaus I was so touched by lightofsapphira <3 Thank you very much :*

And I just saw Harry Potter and It. was. awesome. :] Kind of sad though :{

Anyway here's Chapter 13 !!! enjoy :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

I opened the trap door to the beautiful attic. I smiled just so slightly. Jake won’t still tell me this big “news”. He said it needs to be in a private place, like it’s sort of some TOP SECRET stuff. I’ll never get use to the pretty view of this attic by the windows and how the pretty circular mosaic makes rainbows on the floor. Sure it’s dusty and full of boxes but I don’t know. The view’s just pretty, I can see the sun almost there, it’s still foggy outside, it’s just the start of the day---another of torture for me…

I’m pretty sure Charina’ll interrogate me about my date. And then there’s Marcus and how I was so rude at him. I’m now standing in front of the mosaic, it’s even taller than me, I touched the glass, it’s cold but I stared at it mesmerized and thinking at the same time.

Then I heard some clear his throat, oh right, we’re here for something. I got distracted again.

He’s smirking at me while he’s casually leaning against the wall. He’s wearing a maroon T-shirt under a light black jacket. Clearly amused on how I was like a little kid taken to Disney land for the first time again. I scowled again, back to being ill tempered mode.

I tear my eyes off pretty window then crossed my arms. 

“Okay now talk.” I commanded Jake walking toward him.

I was glaring at him that I didn’t even notice the box in front of me. Then I stumbled to the box. And that’s strike two for my clumsiness.

“Ouch” I said my hand on my head; I think it hit the floor pretty hard.

 If this was---which it isn’t a romantic gooey movie.

 The guy would have run to the girl’s side and tell here…

“Are you okay?” Then he’ll place his hand on the part where it hurt. Or try to help the girl get up. Then they’ll look at each other’s eyes get mesmerized and then…

But in this scenario, this is what happened.

 I stumbled.

I hit the floor pretty hard.

I said “Ouch”

You know what Jake’s reaction is??!

He laughed out loud. He’s going hysterical there, then when I said “Ouch” he laughed harder. Not even bothering to help me or at the very least look worried at all.

I glared at him, his literally rolling on the floor now.

“THAT. WAS. NOT. FUNNY!!!!!!” I exclaimed.

But he just laughed more, his eyes already tearing up.

“Oh my god Liza that was---pffff” He tried to say but he laughed again.

“You should have---” laugh “Seen you face!!!!” He’s like turning to red now.

 I clenched my teeth, my hands ready to break that stupid face of his.