chapter one

I was back home in Beacon Hills. I have been living with my aunt on my dad's side for a very long time due to my parents splitting up and him always working. The arrangement was that mom had Scott and Dad had me. It wasn't always fair because we all couldn't be together as a whole family and I missed out on so much time with them but I used to visit every now and again. 

Going to seperate schools and having a different life to Scott made it difficult for us but it was exciting that I get to spend freshman year with him around. However, Scott doesn't know i'm back yet but hopefully he'll be happy to see me. Dad has been hanging around Beacon Hills for a while so i'm glad that i've finally made it here too. 

Dad was sleeping on the couch and it was really late, I was still awake because i couldn't sleep.

Tomorrow is my first day back and i know school sucks and all but i'm excited! I get to go to high school with my two best friends! I slowly walked into the kitchen to get a drink when i heard a massive clash sound coming from the living room.

"Scott?" I heard my dad's voice. Shit he's awake, but Scott must be home! I crawled closer to the living room trying not to make a sound. I turned my head around the corner and i saw Scott crouching down "Hey, Dad. What's with the tools?" Scott said putting the tool back into the box.

"Oh, I was just, uh...getting' started on a list of repairs you guys need done. What time is it?" My dad said rubbing his eyes. He was really tired, he was waiting up all night for Scott because we were meant to have dinner since its my first night back in Beacon Hills and dad thought we should have a family dinner.

I looked at the clock and i saw its was around 4am, what the hell was Scott doing?! "It's, um... Midnight." Scott said turning the small clock around so that Dad couldn't see it. He is so going to get in trouble if dad finds out what happening. "We were supposed to have dinner with Tessa. We had a deal. When your mom has a night shift, we have dinner as well." Dad said, his voice sounded very disappointed.

Mom has told me everything that has happened and my first reaction was shocked. She told me everything about how Scott's an alpha and about Lydia, Allison, Malia, Peter, Chris, Derek, Kate and Kira. Oh i'm going to bug Scott about this whole Kira situation.

I've known Stiles ever since i was a kid and when i heard he finally has a girlfriend i was so happy for him. I was upset for Scott when i heard about Allison's death but I'm happy that he's found someone new who makes him happy.

Scott sighed "Sorry, I totally forgot about it. When we got back from the camping trip, I had to go straight to the animal clinic to finish up work."

"All right, well... Tomorrow night. Dinner. Did you get anything to eat?" Dad asked.

Scott walked towards his room "Yeah, Mexican."

I didn't bother to say anything to Scott, i think I'm just going to talk to him tomorrow morning. I walked back to my room and just crashed on my bed.

I was having probably the best sleep when i heard a crash come from my room. I turned over to get more comfortable and ignored the sound. All of a sudden the covers were pulled off of my bed. "I'M UP!" I yelled. I didn't get a glimpse of who pulled my sheets off.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower and got ready. I went downstairs and Scott was the only one in the house and he was in the kitchen. "Where 's mom and dad?" I said to him.

"Tessa!!" Scott yelled, he ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever! I honestly couldn't breathe. "Okay you can let go now. So why were you in Mexico?" I said. Scott's face looked shocked. He had no idea that i knew about all the stuff but i think he finally realised I did and just told me everything.