Chapter 28

Guy I just noticed I never put a chapter 24.....Woops....

Hehehe!!

*************

I decided to take my girls out for dinner. Since I dragged them out to go dress shopping!

We got seated and I noticed a girl a table over from us was alone and crying.

I told the girls I'd be right back. Then I walked over to her table.

Chesnie: Hey babe... What's the matter. My names Chesnie. Why is a beautiful girl like you alone?!

Haley: Oh thank you but. Its nothing I'm fine. My name is Haley.

Chesnie: Sweetie... I'm Chesnie Tomlinson...... When I say I'm fine. It means I'm not. Tell me what's wrong! You can tell me. I won't tell a soul.

Haley: Ok so I met this guy. He said to meet him here. I've been waiting for 3 hours. So I look over to my left and I see him and some other girl eating together. So basically my boyfriend cheated in me with another girl. He left me here waiting like an idiot. I go to confront him and his girl tells me You Should Probably Go. She told ME that.

Chesnie: Awww sweetheart. I'm sorry to hear that. Don't sit here by yourself!. Come sit with us! Have you heard of Liz Hood and Arabella?

Haley: Yes I'm actually a huge fan of them. Also you.

Chesnie: Well come on babe! Come sit with us!  Forget that lame dude! You know who you'd be perfect for!?

Haley: Really? You'd let me sit with y'all? And who?!

Chesnie: Umm it be my pleasure if you cane with us! And his name is Calum Hood! He's a sweetheart. And a hottie if I do say so myself ;)

Haley: Oh my gosh. Ok wow!

She followed me to our table. Luckily we had 1 seat left!

Chesnie: Hey girlies! This is Haley! She is a very close friend of mine. Why don't you go sit between Liz and Ari love?

Haley: Wow!! Ok. Hi guys! I'm a huge fan! Y'all are all just so so. Y'all are like my role models!

Chesnie: She's a sweetie ain't she? Hahah I was telling her Liz, Calum would be perfect for her.

Liz: Oh my! Yes they'd be adorable!

Chesnie: Oh also you guys I have the list for the bridesmaids and the groomsmen! The groomsmen are:

Calum

Michael

Louis

Harry

Niall

Liam

Zayn

The Bridesmaids are:

Liz

Arabella

Alena

Lizet

Katie

Marina

and if you'd like Haley, you could be a bridesmaid.

Arabella: Who's the Best Man and Maid Of Honor?

Haley: I'd love too!

Chesnie: Ok great! and The maid of honor is Cayleigh and the best man is Luke!

After we ate I took them home.

Chesnie: Calum!! Babe!!! Luke!! Boys were home!!

Ashton: CHEESSSNNNIIEEE!!! CAN I HAVE A HELLO KISS?

Calum: Yea!! Can I have one also!?

I kissed Ashton.

Chesnie: Calum no! But I do have someone for you to meet!

Calum: So no kissy? Fine. Who is it?

Chesnie: Ya no. MEET HALEY!!!

Haley: Hello.

She was shy at first.

Calum stood there in shock, he wouldn't move. He wouldn't speak, Wouldn't do nothing.

I'm so good. Hahaha

Ashton: Chesnie! Baby! I want to go have some fun!!

Chesnie: Fine! Let's go!

I took Ashton to Go have fun so he'd be quiet!

Arabella: LOCK THE DOOR LOVE I DONT WANNA WALK IN ON YALL!

What they don't know is by have fun, we watch Disney movies and have pillow fights haha!

Luke: Since their having some fun why don't we so Calum can get to know his girly!

Arabella: Ok let's go!

Harry: Liz? Should I ask?

Liz: Hahaha fine!

*Haley P.O.V.*

At the restaurant. The jerk I had as a boyfriend cheated on me.

A group of girls walked in and sat on a table next to me. I knew who they were! I internally screamed!

She walked over to me. This is amazing! She took me to there house.

I saw Ashton run to Chesnie. Luke ran with Arabella to there room. Harry picked up Liz bridal style and walked back to there room. I was alone with Calum. It was silent.

Until he broke the silence.

Calum: So um. Hi

Haley: Hello.

Calum: How's life.

Haley: Its ok I guess.

Calum: Same just living the single life.

Haley: Yea same here.

Calum: Would you like to feel the couple life? If you do would you might wanna go out with me?

Haley: Umm of course!

That's actually all I remember. Then I woke up in his arms in his bedroom.

Don't know how I got there though. Oh well.

********

Sorry its not a good Chapter!!

But if you haven't go read Kiss me Kiss me!! Its perfection!!