Chapter 23

Sorry I'm so dramatic and stupid...

***********

*Ashton P.O.V.*

I calmed Chesnie down. When she fell asleep I left to my Instagram.

Chesnie still follows her.

ok I will DM her.

Ashton: Hello there! I'm Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer. Is it ok if we can meet to talk about something later on today please?

She answered back in seconds.

Bella: Oh my gosh yes! I'll meet you at 12 by the Starbucks babe!

I cringed when she called me that. Only Chesnie has really ever called me that. It felt wrong when she did.

*Meets at Starbucks*

Bella: Oh my gosh before we talk can I just take a picture and post it! By the way if your needing a girl I'm single.

Ashton: Um yea sure I'll take one but no I'm actually engaged to a very special girl. That's why I wanted to talk to you

Bella: Oh well who's your fiancé. Who is this lucky girl.

Ashton: Oh ok I fell in love with Chesnie Tomlinson. I read what you told her. You know being a bi- I mean a jerk like that only makes it worst for her. That only makes her want to cut herself even more. The voices in her head only make it worst. I'm here to fix this. I don't want to hear how you've got to keep your good girl reputation and talking to people like that only make it worst. She wouldn't be like this if you would just be a caring nice young lady. Not this mother tucking snot nosed spoiled rotten brat. Shes a princess. And MY princess doesn't deserve this. Now I'm demanding you I'm not giving you a choice I'm asking you to make amends with her. If you don't ....Its gonna be a living hell for you. I swear to god if I see another slit on that perfect little angels body because of you so help me I will oh my gosh im so mad.

Bella: Calm down. Why are you with her?! That doesn't freak you out! She cuts herself. She carries a knife around...and the other one is just crazy!

Ashton: *jaw drops* Are you kidding me right now? This is your response? I used to do the things she does you little dip shit. If you don't like it then at least pretend to.

*******

Sorry it'd so short!!