Chapter 9

Wow I didn't mean to make those so long!! Hahaha sorry loves!

************

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

I woke up on Ashton's chest, he looked so cute asleep. Then I turn to my left to get up, I look and see Louis standing there watching us. I screamed loud and fell off the bed.

Chesnie: LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!!

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF YOU!! ANY CLOSER AND I WOULD'VE PUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE!

Louis: Sorry just making sure you don't have to much fun. Actually I'm not sorry.

This is so weird.

Chesnie: Isn't it the same for Calum he has to do the same with Liz.

Finally I just gave up Hahaha and walked off.

*Ashton P.O.V.*

My poor princess.  While she was asleep I looked at all her scars. I feel horrible because I used to do the same thing.

It didn't feel good, I don't want my baby doing this. I should've known something was wrong. 

I woke up and she was gone. I freaked out. I ran to the restroom she wasn't I. there, I checked the couch she was there sleeping like a baby.

I took her phone and deleted everything.

Chesnie you can just go to he-

delete

Ashton didn't even lik-

delete

Chesnie just fu-

delete ...definitely delete.

I had finally deleted everything and I was tired it was 6:15 am and I decided to get some shut eye.