Chapter 11

OMC I'm in love with a song called All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor****

********

*Weeks later*

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

Ok I'm home alone and I'm so nervous to sing in front of people. Today I could sing hahah everyone was out at the mall!!

So I start cleaning the house up singing!

You know I'm all about that bass about that bass. No Trouble! I'm all about that bass about that bass. No Trouble!

*Cleaning Kitchen*

My momma she told me don't worry about your size! She says that boys like a little more booty to hold at night!!

Ashton: Wow babe you should be in a band!!

Chesnie: OH MY CARROTS I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING HOME LATER OMC

Ashton: No babe its umm your amazing! I've never heard singing like that I was actually fanBOYing myself

Chesnie: Fanboying? haha

Gosh he's so adorable..my ashyboo

Ashton: Yes. and also btw its true boys do like a little more booty to hold at night! haha

Chesnie: Oh Gosh!! *Runs to her room blushing*

*Ashton's P.O.V.*

I came home early to surprise Ches. I opened the door real quietly and walked around looking for her. I finally found her in the kitchen. She looked so adorable she was dancing and singing. I watched her for a fee minutes and decided to let her know I'm home hahah.

Ashton: You should be in a band babe

She ran to her room. I followed behind her. She threw herself on the bed and his her face. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid next to her.

Ashton: Baby! Babe! Baaaaabeee! Priinnncceesssss!!

Chesnie: What Ashy!?

Ashton: Give me a kiss!!

Chesnie: No!!!

Ashton: PLEAAASSSEEE! You can't resist this face!! Remember you said so yourself the first time we kissed!!

Chesnie: Fine!! Only because your my Ashy Boo!!,

She kissed my nose and turned back into her pillow. She was all red it looked cute.

I tickled her Cus I can't stand not being able to see her face!!

Chesnie: ASHTON STOOOOPPP HAHAHAHA NO PLS STOOPP AHHH

LIZ PLS LUKE! LOUIIISSS!!!

Liz: WHATS WRON- oh.... I thought it was something important its just this .....

Luke: I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING IN THERE BUT.... IVE GOT BABY NAMES READY!!

When I heard Luke say that I stopped and ran to him!

Ashton: Luke!!

Luke: What?

Ashton: I'm internally screaming right now because of you!

Luke: You know that's what you were doing!

Ashton: No I wasn't! I wouldn't umm no I wouldn't ever *Blushes*

Luke: Mmhmm