Chapter 14

I Don't Know When. I Don't Know How. But I Know Somethings Starting Right Now!!! Someday I'll Be, Watch And You'll See. Part Of That World!!!!

- The Little Mermaid

****************"***********

Chesnie is home from the hospital, Its been months. Everyone has already forgotten about that.

*Ashton P.O.V.*

Harry made Liz and Chesnie a Chocolate cake Cus they both had success's!

Liz won her art show and sold one of her paintings for over 900 dollars! Chesnie Put out a song called Daydreamin. Its in her CD Yours Truly.

It was so cute today her green eyes kit up Cus I said.

Ashton: Chesnie here's your

Din-

Chesnie: OMC A DINGLEHOPPER!!

*Brushes hair with fork*

We all laughed at her. She's so adorable. So I straight up kisses her right there, I didn't mean to but i accidentally did a long kiss.

Louis: Ashton... really right here. In front of me.

Luke: Is it hi or hey

Calum: I think its....Hi

Luke: Ok thanks Cal. Hi get a room you 2.

Chesnie: Haha no this is for your viewing pleasure!

It felt so unreal. She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me.

So I started thinking....This is it. I've found the one in a million who can make me feel like I'm the only boy in this world.

*Liz P.O.V.*

Wow haha last week Chesnie and Ashton were kissing up a storm....Imma start getting Harry to do that.

Ashton said he wanted to talk to me about something I'm really nervous. Me and Louis.

He had Luke and Calum and the rest of the boys take Chesnie to the mall...which is odd.

Ashton: Ok Louis. I want to ask you if I umm if its. If I can maybe

Louis: Spit it out TWIRP.

Ashton: If I could maybe have your blessing to have Chesnie's hand in marriage.... don't hit me! *Covers face*

Liz: Oh My CARROTS!!

Louis: Ashton......you have my blessing

*Hugs Ashton tightly*

Ashton: Oh my gosh thank you so so much! Ok Liz your turn!

Liz: Oh gosh...

Ashton: Chesnie loves Disney.... so I was thinking of editing clips from every Disney movie where they talk about there girl and editing it all together then I will propose. I need it by a beach or a river.

Liz: Umm Ashton that is so freaking romantic!! She would Love that!!

Ashton: Ok I'm gonna dress up like Prince.... what's his face?

Liz: Prince Eric haha

Ashton: Have her dress as Anita or something like that

Liz: Its Ariel Hahahahah