Chapter 13

Ok this is the date you guys...I'm a Disney addict so just a heads up

**********

*Ashton*

So this is what I have planned for us:

1) First were gonna have dinner at a fancy restaurant

2) Were gonna take a walk by the river together

3) Finally I'm taking her to the art museum so we can watch her favorite Disney movie together under the stars

I looked to my side and saw Chesnie singing along with the radio. She looked so beautiful. I love it when she gets into the music its adorable.

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

*Singing*

YOU CAN ROLL WITH ME

WHATCHA GOTTA LOSE?

I CAN MAKE YOUR TEENAGE DREAM COME TRUE!

We pulled into this gorgeous restaurant by the river. The view was amazing.

They sat us at our table.

Ashton had his chin in the palm of his hands he was just staring at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

Chesnie: Ashton just look at the view! Its breath taking!

Ashton: It is but nothing compares to your beauty

Chesnie: *Blushes* Ashton.... *Kisses his cheek*

Ashton: I'm not kidding Chesnie so um I was wondering if  you'd um

Chesnie: What is it! Tell me babe!!

*Liz P.O.V.*

*TV news*

Just in today, under the banks a young woman shot, She was eating dinner with her boyfriend Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds Of Summer, when out of the blue shooter Sara Hendon, Shot her 4 Times. One in her shoulder, Two in her chest, and one almost hitting her heart. All these shots were shot from behind. We do not know her current condition at this moment but we will be sure to let y'all know As soon as possible.

Liz: *Screams* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Harry: Baby!! What's wrong why are you crying stop Babe! Tell me!

Louis: Harry, everyone get in the truck we need to go now...

I SAID NOW

*At the hospital*

I'm walking to the room Chesnie was in.

Room 314.

I finally found it. I walked in and I saw Ashton crying. It hurt me to see him like that. He looked like he was about to hurt someone. Then I looked over. I saw why he was like that. She looked so pale and lifeless. I started crying with Ashton.

Laying there, my sister, the one person I could truly be myself with, looked like she was barely holding on to life.

*Ashton P.O.V.*

This is all my fault. I let her shoot my girl. I sat there like an idiot, Thinking I could actually have someone like her.

Now my beautiful princess is laying in a hospital because of me. I'm praying that she doesn't die. I would be torn in two.

When we were alone in the hospital she told me.

Chesnie: Ash...baby come here.

*holds side of my face*

Ashton: *tears building up as he is talking* Chesnie I'm sorry I failed you I'm so so sorry I can't believe I let her just Chesnie I can't lose you!

Chesnie: Ashton... *Smiles*

We met, it seems such a short time ago.

I remember how we used to play,

Ashton: Baby Pls no pls pls pls don't leave me Chesnie... I-i- I need you

Chesnie: Ashton calm down babe I'm not going anywhere.... *whispers*I hope..... but also I want you to remember this

Goodbye may seem like forever, But Farewell is like the end. In my heart there's a memory, You'll be there... Always.

*Chesnie blacks out*