Chapter 26

Let's Dicth The Party,

Ignore Everybody,

And We'll Make Spaghetti!!!

****************""

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

I sat there just counting all the eyes I felt staring at me. I knew they all were. How could they not. Louis must've told them everything.

*Ashton walks in*

Ashton: HELLLLOOOOOOO!!

oh hello baby!

Chesnie: Hey babe.

Somehow. Just seeing him. His adorable little personality. Everything. Just can make the worst day ever, Feel just like nothing happened.

I kissed his little nose. I love it!

He sat down on the chair by the side of the couch im on.

I couldn't stop looking at his eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes.

Chesnie: ASHY!!!!!!!!!

Ashton: YESS!!!

Chesnie: Come here. Sit with me....

Ashton: Ok

*Sits next to me!*

Chesnie: I'm gonna sit on your lap ok.

Ashton: Haha ok.

Chesnie: This is actually more comfortable.

I kissed Ashton.

And literally, while I was kissing Ashton my mom walked in.

Mom: Hi sweeti- Excuse me sir.... Mister Ireed is it? Get your lips off my daughter for a moment.

Ashton: Umm yes Mrs. Tomlinson.

Chesnie: Mom. That's my fiancé! and his last name is Irwin!

Mom: Oh excuse me. Sorry mister Intawin.

*Face palm*..

Chesnie: What did you come over here to talk about. Will you be staying for hospitality?

Mom: No and I came to talk to you about something.

All I thought was. Louis. Told. Her.

Mom: Boys can you leave this room for a moment.

They left.. Crap.

Chesnie: What is it?

Mom: Why are you doin this. Do you know your little sister copies everything you do? She basically worships you Chesnie!

Chesnie: Mom I know I'm so so-

Mom: No I don't want to hear your sorry anymore. What if cayleigh were to take on that. What if she accidentally gets a vain then what are you gonna do huh answer that. What are you gonna do then.

I ran to my room. I was so hurt she said that.

Louis: MUM WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!

The boys all went down there to talk to her. Except Ashton.

*Ashton P.O.V.*

I was walking towards the hallway. Me and the boy's were all in one room. Then I saw Chesnie run to her room crying. I heard Louis yell. So I straight up took off to her room.

I saw her crying face down in her bed. I ladlid beside her and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Ashton: Baby...

Chesnie: What!?

Ashton: Hey hey calm down. Just Tell Me What Is Going On?!

Chesnie: Its alright I'm fine nothing happened *Wipes tears off of face*

Ashton: Why You Waisting Your Time Saying Everythings Alright?! Your lying. Your not fine.

Chesnie: Quit quoting Austin Mahone. I love it but you know. Not for this moment. You know. I'm really not fine at all.

Ashton: Oh sorry! But baby please just tell me what happened

Chesnie: Ok

She told me everything. I saw tears build up In her eyes.. Every time she did that. I kissed her. She giggled every time.

She's really close to that little girl. She calls her her Cayleighbear.

I played with her hair until she fell asleep in my arms.

*Louis P.O.V.*

Louis: MUM WHAT DID YOU TELL HER! WHY IS SHE CRYING?

Mom: I told her the truth. What's gonna happen if she keeps doing that stupid child's play.

Louis: Mother! This is a serious deal. You know she loves that girl. Its not kind at all. AT ALL. To say something about that. What if I were to say something like that to you huh. Like, Like. Oh hey Priscilla, If you keep cutting yourself Janet's gonna cut herself on her vain HOW DOES THAT FEEL. JUST GET OUT MOM PLEASE.

Mom: Alright fine.

She left. I ran to their room.

Louis: CHESNIE?

Ashton: Ahh she's asleep.

Louis: Ok ok I feel better I cleared everything up!

Ashton: Well you better get some sleep. I'm going to also.

*********

Thank You guys for reading my boring book! Hahaha Btw shout out again Hahah read her book Kiss Me Kiss Me its TallyVallys new book! its amazing! I love it!