Chapter 12

That Nothing Than Yooou!!!

***********

*Ashton's P.O.V. *

Me and Liz went to go get Chesnie a little something because lately she's been feeling down and I brought Liz to help me pick something out.

I'm glad I did.

I bought her a Dr Who poster and a a Jewelry set it was all silver...and sparkly, I also got her a little surprise....Liz didn't know I got it.

Chesnie says she likes it to be so sparkly that people from China can see her coming. Its so adorable. I love her too much. That's why I'm giving her a promise ring tonight.

*At The Mall*

Ashton: Liz...Liz... Where does Chesnie like to do things at

Liz: Haha Ash you should know! She loves the beach, or maybe the river, or anything overlooking water.

Ashton: Ok thank you

I decided on taking her to the river. Its gonna be great!

*Liz P.O.V.*

*Comes Home*

(Authors note: Liz and Chesnie live together)

Chesnie: Hey!! How did work go today! Did you sell any of your artworks?!

Liz: No :( I wish I couldve .

*Phone Rings*

Liz: Hello!!

Ashton: Hey Ba- Oh wait your not Chesnie.... Hi Liz! Can you give the phone to Chesnie please? *Giggles*

Liz: But of course!! *Covers bottom of phone* *whispers* its ashton

Chesnie: Hey Love!!

Ashton: Hey babe! Do you think I'd be able to pick you up later for dinner?

Chesnie: Oh my carrota Ashton OF COURSE!!

*I wink at Chesnie with a thumbs up*

Ashton: Ok I'll pick you up at ...hmm maybe ..ok at 5

Chesnie: Ok yay! I love you Ashy boo

Ashton: I love you 2 babe!

*Hangs up*

Chesnie: Liz!!! HES TAKING ME ON A DATE!! FINALLY!!

Liz: IK LETS GO GET YOU READY!

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

Ok my heart is beating a hundred miles an hour right now!

I put on my sparkly pumps with a black fitted dress with my sparkly Peter pan collar. My hair I decided to have it down for once. It was curly and my hair looked shiny!

Liz did my makeup. She's like amazing at it. I don't know how she does it!

I had the perfect shade of blush on.

Perfect Ruby red lips!

Also she did my mascara amazing and added Our Moment perfume so I could smell sweet!

*Ashton's P.O.V.*

Ok Luke is helping me out with what suit to wear!

He got a black suit and I found a turqoist colored shirt. That's Chesnie's favorite color. and I was going to wear a bow tie with it. Chesnie simply loves those!

Luke: Good luck bro!!!

*Drives to their flat*

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

*Doorbell rings*

Chesnie: OH MY GOSH LIZ!

Liz: GO CHESNIE GO!!

Chesnie: Ok bye Liz!!!

*Opens Door*

Chesnie: Oh my gosh! Ash You look..so..so handsome! *Gasps* OMC your wearing my favorite color!

Ashton: *Silent* *With mouth open*

Chesnie: Ashton what's wrong....do I look bad oh my gosh I must look bad I'm sorry!!

Ashton: Babe ....No...You look so Beautiful I'm shocked. I'm so lucky Cus in the end I'm a six and your a ten! I can't believe I get to call you mine wow!!

How in the world did I get such a beautiful girl!

*Ashton P.O.V.*

Chesnie walked out and I just... I just couldn't believe a girl like her would be in love with me. Really in the end I'm a six and she's a Ten. She's confident and I'm insecure. The crazy part is .... She keeps coming back for more!