Chapter 15

I feel so awesome right now! The most sweetest thing told me I was doing good on my story! I thought it was bad but now I'm like Woop Woop!! sorry I'm stupid!

*************

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

*At the mall*

Chesnie: Excuse me mam but you have the cutest shoes they look great with your skin tone babe!! What's your name?

Arabella: Oh my names Arabella! Thanks! Your Chesnie Tomlinson right?

Chesnie: Yes I am :D

Arabella: Oh um if you see Luke can you tell him I'm a huge fan!

Chesnie: No I'm sorry I can't...

Arabella: Oh um

Chesnie: I'd rather introduce you to him!! That seems more fun!! Telling him is boring so... Also he's single and he needs a beautiful girl like you!!

Arabella: Oh my gosh are you serious!!

Your joking aren't you!!

Chesnie: Girl no! Here's To Teenage Memories!!

*Drives home*

Chesnie: Luke!!!

Ashton: Chesnie!!!! ...is it hi or hey...whatever... WHY U CALL LUKE AND NOT ME!

*Ashton picks me up and hugs me*

Chesnie: Because babe!! I have someone I want him to meet!! *Kisses Ashton's nose* Ashton this is Arabella!!

Ashton: Nice to meet you.

Arabella: Oh my Gosh I just met Ashton Irwin!!!!

Luke: What do you want Chesnie!!

Chesnie: I got someone for you to meet!! Arabella this is Luke!

Arabella: Hi!! Its so wonderful to meet you *internally screaming*

Luke: Ash...is it hi or hey.....I'm single..I mean Luke... do you have a boyfriend?

Arabella: *Blushes* No *Giggles*

Luke: Umm do you want one!?

Arabella: YES!! *Kisses Luke*

I feel awesome just set Arabella up with Luke... I'm so good Hahaha.... Now where's my Ashton so I can give him that kiss hes waited "Patiently" for!

*Arabella P.O.V.*

Oh my gosh! First I meet Ashton's girlfriend in the mall. Not thinking anything of it. She talks to ME first!!

Then she takes me to her house. HER house! Then I meet Ashton. This feels like a dream! I met THE Ashton Irwin. Finally, Luke wants me to be his girlfriend. Lucas Hemmings wants me to be HIS girlfriend!! I can't believe this right now. I must be getting pranked. Where's the cameras?!

Luke: So um Arabella...

*Our hands intertwined*

Arabella: Ye- E-es Luke?

Luke: How did you end up meeting Chesnie? And how did I get lucky enough to have you?!

Arabella: I met her in the mall!! and Luke stop your making me blush!

Luke: I can't it so its so... Beautiful!

*Michael walks in*

Michael: Hey Luke. He Che- Wait a second Chesnie I'm gonna tell Ashton what is this!?!

Luke: Bro its not Chesnie! Her name is Arabella for your information!

Michael: Arabella? I know an Arabella!

Arabella: *Turns around* You do?

Michael: *Jaw drops* Oh my god! Arabella its me! Your best friend! Remember I met you on a page I made that I could interact with fans without them knowing it was me! I used the name Bryce remember?!

Arabella: Oh my gosh! that was you!

Michael: Yes ....*looks at Luke.. who's giving him the look like get out!*But I really must be going...talk to you later!

Luke: So.. *moves loose strands behind my ear* have you ever um.. kissed anyone ...like a real real kiss?

Arabella: Umm no...actually

Luke: Yes you have

Arabella: No?

Luke kissed me. This was my first actual kiss. It was amazing..

*Later on everyone's asleep*

Luke put his arms around my waist and I fell asleep Happily.