Chapter 19

I'm going crazy I cannot find this boy! and I have it really bad for him!

************

*Chesnie P.O.V*

So ya were telling the boys about the concert and Liz looks really bothered about something so I took her to my room.

Chesnie: Liz

Liz: Yes

Chesnie: What's wrong

Liz: Nothing

Chesnie: WHO IS HE! I WILL MURDER HIM WITH A SHOVEL!

Liz: Haha no I just... at the concert.... I net Shawn. I kinda fell in love with him. He did the same look at our texts.

*Texts*:

Liz: Hi Shawn this is Liz!

Shawn: Oh why hello beautiful

Liz: oh why thank you handsome ;)

Shawn: So gorgeous.... you got a boyfriend? Oh who was that pretty brunette you were with? A friend of mine wants to meet her

Liz: Oh that's Chesnie! and ooooo really someone wants to meet her!!

Shawn: Oh wait you do have a boyfriend I'm sorry. I just looked you up....sorry if it sounds stalker. Your last names Hood?

Liz: Yes :(  Chesnies last name is Tomlinson btw :/

Shawn: Ok Cus my friend is right here he wants to know also. Wait like The Louis Tomlinson?

Liz: Yes

Shawn: Wait a minute. So your Calum Hoods little sister and your boyfriend is Harry Styles and Chesnie is Louis Tomlinsons little sister and she's Ashton Irwins girl!?! Crap.....were gonna get our butts kicked if they find out!

Liz: LOL! Don't worry we won't let them know!

I was like .... :O! Haha! Arabella noticed.... She walked over.

Arabella: Hey girls let's talk about this up stairs...the boys are watching us like they always do!

Liz: Ok that's a great idea!

***************

Sorry its a short chapter!

btw follow Liz and Arabella!

@lizziemusicdrawing @tallyvally