Chapter 22

This whole chapter is a dream Ashton has while he's sleeping next to Chesnie.

**********

*Ashtons Dream*

Hey that looks like me on the cover it days Amnesia... Me and Chesnie! wow! they wrote a Lil story about us! Oh wait this is a newspaper..wait what is this??!!

*Ashton starts reading it*

A boy named Ashton falls in love with a suicidal girl named Chesnie. The boy, He tries everything he can do to save the girl from his own mind. "Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you? When he says those words that hurt you do you read the Ines I wrote you?" that refers to her demons talking to her.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the makeup running down your face." This refers to the girl telling the boy she is leaving this cruel world; committing suicide. And sadly......She does itThe boy is heartbroken; Devastated. He wishes he could wake up with Amnesia and forget everything.

He thinks about her, how she's probably fine now.....finally happy. "Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lieIf what we had was real, How could you be fine? "

How could she be fine? How could she be fine leaving him if she Truly loved him? The boy feels betrayed almost. Because of her action the boy now drowns in his own demons:

"Cause I'm Not Fine At All"

I finished reading it. I felt the tears going down my face.

The memories that never can escape.

No not the demons again. No no no no!

Stop it! Just stop it!

Haha no sweetie. Your stuck with me for tonight.

I woke up.

Chesnie: ASH ASH ASH STOP IT YOUR SCARING ME!

I woke up with Chesnie crying into my chest.

She said I was yelling in my sleep. ...

This can't happen to her. I'm going to finally end it with this Bella Chick.

And I'm doing it tonight.