The Final Bunker Part 1

July 30. Dear diary,

I know, it hasn't been that long but we have a problem, we won't get there unless we use vehicles. We got a bunch back in our Islands but not enough to take to Alaska the 10,000 that will make it. Only to take about 1,000 every trip. We will go and come back with every car we have but it won't be enough, we don't have that much time. Only 6,000 will survive, we will try to save people from the surroundings.

We will go back to our Islands and choose in the way the people that will go on the first trip

August 6. Dear diary,

Not all of us made it till our Islands. As you already know we don't use any guns (except for The Bunker Island)  and a group of about 50 people asked to join us, we said 'no', so they left. The next day they came back, and killed 946 of our warriors while on their sleep and when everyone woke up they killed with their guns another 1011 warriors before we could killed them. They would've died anyways so I didn't care that much about them, but I helped every single one of the hurt between my people.

Besides the masacre everything went well and we are back in here, we'll leave in a few hours with the cars. The xhumbras will stay but there has to be 2 left in every car to drive back here and look for our people. That process will repeat until 5 days left to the explosion. A lot of our people will die.

The Final Bunker was built a long time ago, with a weird material, unbreakable they said, but we are not sure yet. The bunker is huge though. I hope it's nice, we'll probably die in there.

I can't believe that I'll die in a bunker, where I'll have to write my name in a waiting list to have children according to the deaths. I just can't. It's too hard to think that I will die in there. There's no way I can get to another planet before I die, that thing doesn't have rockets.

I'll die in a box of unbreakable material, drinking recycled pee and eating low quality fruits and vegetables.

We're about to leave. I'll be back once we arrive at the Final Bunker (if you don't know we changed it's name to it).

August 12. Dear diary,

It took us a few days more than it was planned but it doesn't matter, I already decided I don't wanna be inside the bunker once the earth gets destroyed. We don't even know if it's actually going o work, it seems fake to me and if I was told 2 years ago about this I wouldn't believe it, but I'm glad my family might get a chance to live.

I forgot how nuts my grandma was till she said -Pumpkin, here you got a nice little piece of art I made for you- she pulled a sheet of paper out of her pocket and pointed at the drawing- I drew it myself and this is you, your Noah and me. Have a nice party hunny- I don't actually know what she was talking about that night, it was dark and there was too much noise, I hope that what I heard wasn't what she said. She loooost it.

Let me tell you. We're settled into the dorms (everyone sleeps in bunk beds) and all my things are under the bed. I don't have much besides my pack with you, a few pens and some clothes. The 'dining area' if I can call it that way is right in front of the door and there aren't enough tables for the ones that are already in here. That'll be a problem. And finally, the bathrooms. They suck. When you step inside them there's a weird smell and once you finished you have to press a button and the pee/poo will go into a recycling machine we put in there right when we got here so we got 'infinite' water.

Noah sleeps on the top of the bunk bed and I sleep on the bottom. Next to us we save a place for Brook and someone else she wants to sleep with.

I missed Noah. I've been busy all this time and I know he's been with me but I didn't pay attention to him. I was just focusing on Brook and how to save her, until we were told the world was getting destroyed. I'll miss it. The trees, the clean air, the grass, the moon, the sunlight shining in my eyes, everything, I'll miss it.

It's late but we gotta put the whole bunker in order to fit more people in. I suppose that on the next badge of people Brook is coming so I already prepared her bed.

Grandma is back with her craziness as you know so she is knitting as she used to (really stereotypical btw) but she isn't just knitting, she's knitting a whole big ass blanket for me. I don't know if we have that much wool but I don't want to let her down so I'll just tell her that everything's ok. No matter how crazy she is, I'll always love her.

Well, now it's 3 AM so I'll just go to bed. I'm the only one in the dining area. That's kinda cool. I guess I can stay for 5 more minutes.

This whole experience is weird. I don't like it. Right before the entire Earth explodes I'll leave the bunker, I'll let myself die. Give someone else my place. If I can, I'll leave a letter. It'll explain that they need to work as one island or maybe just a community. I won't tell them just to forget all of their culture cause I really like it, I'll tell them to work in group. If they don't they'll die anyways and our whole life would've been for nothing. I don't want that.

I guess that now I'll go to bed. I'll try to make space in my busy schedule to write on you tomorrow.