Xhumbra

August 9. Dear diary,

We'll leave today. I'm sorry, I won't write for a day or two. Daddy won't let me take you with me. I'll be back soon. Take care, bye.

August 12. Dear diary,

You won't believe what happened to us. We left and went north. We found a small group of 4 guys. We watched them for half a day till they saw us and took us to their village. It was small but not that small. It was like a little town with like 3 blocks I guess. We were sent to a dungeon and we stayed there for a day. When they let us get out their leader asked us -Why were you 2 following my boys?- I was scared af -We have a small group. We live in a bunker, if you go south you'll find it in a couple hours- Khendra said. Their leader nodded and asked to let us out. They forced us to come here. They'll bring about a quarter of their group.

When we got here my dad wanted to shot the village people. They call that place "Trikova" that means something like shadow in their language. It was founded a long time ago. They are a lot. It's a small city or town. They are like 10000 and maybe more. They've got more than 1 clan. They've been hiding in the woods all this time.

They'll come tomorrow. Not today cause the ones that brought us here are telling them to come. It's safer than their village. We have walls and a house and food. Dad told us not to talk about the underground. "We'll keep that secret for ourselves" he said. I don't know if that's a good idea. What if they found out about the underground and supplies and kill us to have the supplies for themselves? I just want everything to be as it was. I'd never met Brooke if this hadn't happened.

I miss my grandpa. People is starting to make plans about building a few houses. Grandpa Nick would've helped building the houses. I just really miss him, I do.

Anyways, I'm bored. I'll go play with Noah.

A boy came and told us that their leader died. He left a letter and left
"Dear bunker people,
Our Xhumbra passes. Tomorrow it'll be the funeral. Come tomorrow at dusk. Resist and get killed."

"Xhumbra" means leader said Khendra. Who else could it be? We'll be preparing things all night long said dad. I wish I could sleep but I can't. Well, bye.

August 13. Dear diary,

I'm mad at everyone. Every single one of us was scared or mad at them. They talked so bad about them. They're nice people. They're hiding places, supplies and dare to talk like that. Then they won't feed us to "save" supplies. I just can't believe it. They don't let me light more than 2 candles at night to write. I'll leave. I'll go Trikova and asked to learn about their culture.

By the way funeral was beautiful. They put their old lead over a bonfire and burnt the body. Then they grabbed the ashes and let them go. There were flowers everywhere and people. No one cried. It was weird. I guess I'll know once I leave.