More meetings

July 7. Dear diary,

Today Brooke asked me to calculate the supplies left because she wants to know. I agreed because I want to know if what I heard was right (we've got lees than a month and a half left). She knows I'm kinda good at it. It felt weird but good. Her hair smells like roses which means she showers not like others. She's strong. She's lost everyone she knew and is still alive. She's got a grey t-shirt under a black jacket and tight jeans. She's actually pretty funny.

Noah and I worked on the game all the morning. HE QUITED!! And I thought I was gonna be the first one. Then we played chess (I wooon). After that we had lunch. Now that I think about it he's my only friend which means he's my best friend. I made him a ponytail! It was so funny! His hair's not that long but I could make the ponytail anyways. After that we had the meeting during dinner.

-I'm Haiden. I'm 23 years old- he pointed at the guy next to him- we're a couple. We've been a couple for 2 years. We left the city the first day leaving everything behind. My family lives in Canada and his lives in France. About 2 weeks ago, we were really short on supplies. We saw this group. They were 9 already. We asked them for help and they took us in- looked at his boyfriend and asked -Do you want to add something honey?- to what he answered- Yes sweatheart. My name is Nolan, I'm 25 and I'm american. My parents are french and moved back to France 5 years ago.

The man on it's left continued- Hi I'm Ross, I'm 32 years old. - thought for minute- I was on the backyard with my daughter Lesslie and my phone exploded. She had it. It wasn't a big explosion but her fingers got burnt. She's pretty shy. She's 4. My wife, Carol and I found the group about 2 or 3 weeks ago. We quickly made friends and then we saved you and here we are- His wife kept going- I'm Carol as you know. I'm 33 and I guess that's it.

My dad stopped the meeting because they were telling pretty boring anecdotes that I can't even remember. After that we all went to bed