Freaking out!

June 25. Dear diary,

You won't be able to imagine all the stress I have on my body right now! Bandits came last night and stole a lot of food and we have food for 5 days if we don't eat the bandit. Grandpa Nick killed one of them and rescued those 5 days worth of food. Otherwise we would be starving.

Grandma is Kinda sad becuse the bandits stepped on the garden and killed a tomato plant. She almost cried!

The garden will grow in about 2 months and we don't have anything to eat just 10 noodle soops that will last for 5 days because we'll eat 2 every day because we're 6 but we won't get enough nutrition so dad is going to the city to steal some food. 

I don't like dad's idea because stealing food from other people could kill them. I won't ever steal food not even if I'm dying. I know I don't like when someone steals my food or stuff.

June 26. Dear diary,

Today I broke my shirt so I have to wear some weird T-shirt that my dad brought. I was sitting in a chair that grandpa Nick built before he and my dad left and when I stood up a nail got stuck in the shirt and ripped it off. The nail also hurt my back but that's not the problem.

Grandma and Marcus are taking care of me and Lucas who is now learning how to play the guitar but he sucks at it. 

Marcus is building the fence on it's own because Lucas's arm might be healed but he shouldn't make any effort because that might hurt his arm. I told him that I can do it but he said that he doesn't need any help. Why? I don't know. He probably needs to clear his mind.

June 28. Dear diary,

Grandpa Nick and daddy came back yesterday with some food. He brought enough food for a month but that's not enough. We need food for 2 months so we need the double. Grandpa Nick's got shot in the leg but he's ok.

Grandma is waiting for the garden to grow and Lucas is "writing a song" about everything that happened to him since this all started. He's worse than Phoebe but my dad and grandparents love it and I don't know why. It's pretty bad. I mean my eardrums will bleed if I hear the song again.

I'm reading a book grandpa Nick brought. It's about how to build things and how to survive and stuff. It's a boyscouts book. I found out that our pit is wrong and it could've killed us all! I learnt how to build a bed so I'll try to build one tomorrow. I hope it works because otherwise I'll sleep forever in a sleeping bag that I like to call Martha.