A bit short on supplies

July 4. Dear diary,

It's been more than a month since this started and I already have a home. Others are living in the streets of a destroid LA, eating whatever they can find or becoming bandits. I guess that most of the people that lived in the cities left or died.

Anyways today we started the expansion. For doing that we had to open the doors and go outside so we don't have a blank space in the middle of our walls (that would get us killed). Outside the walls you can see the sunset. I wish we could see it from the inside.

The new walls don't match the others but, we're in a new world where you can't get suscribors or likes so, who cares? I thought that we should change them but it wouldn't be safe because we have real walls made of iron plates but the other new walls are more like a prison fence with holes. We'll be able to see the sunset.

Nick helped! His arm is totally healed, now he can do stuff like helping with the garden, cooking, building and making guard (with dad or grandpa). He brags about standing guard. He's new girlfriend Mackenzie loves it (she's not his real girlfriend).

Grandma is waiting for the garden to grow with her cat on her lap all day long. She is reading a looong book about gardening that a dude brought. The book is like 700 pages! It's not that boring but it's toooooooo long but, what else do we have to here?

Noah is getting along with grandma. He told me that he loves gardening but he never grew crops because he was "tooo busy for it".

July 5. Dear diary,

Today Dad, Grandma and this other girl sat at a table (that I made) and talked about supplies. They didn't show to the others but I heard something that could mean that we have about three weeks worth of food. The garden won't grow until another month and a half. I hope we don't starve to death but if we don't get any food soon we'll starve to death.

Noah and I are trying to create a new game but it probably won't work out. It consists on guessing which card the others have. The others have to give you 3 sutil clues. The guesser can guess only once for player. The player that guesses more cards wins. I mean it won't be difficult to play it but it's kinda boring.

We worked all day long on the game. We even ate on the floor! That means that I couldn't hear nor see everything that happened today. I wish I could tell you but you know. I'm a bit tired too.