Weapons

August 4. Dear diary,

We camped last night outside the bunker cause we thought there were a lot of people inside it, but there wasn't anyone. I heard again the silence that I heard when I went back to the campment and I cried and couldn't stop. I finally stopped and asked how was that a bunker if there was no underground place but I was mistaken, there was a house in the middle of the 4 walls. That house is empty but if you open a door behind the stairs you'll find more stairs taking you to the underground part.

When everyone was unpacking their stuff, I went downstairs and found out that we've got a huge underground filled with supplies. We aren't talking just about food and water. We've got medical supplies too. There's a closet (medium size) that's full of clothes. In every size and they're laveled. I couldn't believe they didn't told us. By they I mean Khendra and dad cause they are the only 2 that went down there.

At dinner we sat around a bonfire dad made and we talked about all the supplies we have. We also talked about looking for more people to save. We called this place "The Bunker". We've got like a fence surrounding us. It's like 8 feet tall. This place was built with a lot of tecnology but it doesn't have any because it doesn't look like something blew up in here.

After dinner I looked in a book I found downstairs (the real bunker part) how to make a matress. I'll try to make one with gradma and the others. I also fund in there how to make furniture, and you know, I was grandpa Nick's helper. I miss those days.

Now I'm sitting in a bedroom with a lot of candles that Khendra had. I made a drawing of Brooke a few minutes ago. I wish you had eyes to see it but you don't so I'll just put it inside you. Bye

Ok not bye. I went downstairs to look at all the beautiful clothes and try some of them before really going to sleep and found like 50 weapons. I can't believe dad and Khendra didn't told us about the guns. I mean it's just nuts. They told us about everything but that. I have to ask them why. Why they didn't told us about the weapons? I'm so freaking mad at them that I could go right now and ask them or tell everybody. I mean they have all the right to know. Don't they? They freaking do. I can't believe it. And I thought they wanted the best for us all. The group is made from leftovers and a crazy woman that we found. We're only 7. We were 18 once... anyways, I still hate them.

August 5. Dear diary,

Grandma wanna make another garden. I mean we already have all those supplies downstairs but I guess she's thinking in long term. We'll run out of food someday. And this place is huge . It's like a big square of 10 hundred foot on each side. We should measure it I guess. We'll try to build more and more houses because we want to fill this place with people to have a "normal" life. We'll probably send Khendra to look for people. She's been surviving all by her own since the beginning so a few more days wouldn't harm, right?

At lunch we had beans and mashed potatoes. Grandma found them in a corner of the "ground". She calls outside the house "ground". I guess that those potatoes brought back the idea of making crops. I would like that. I'd also like having a shower. Since the beginning I've been "taking baths" inside a metal thing filled with water.

Noah is kinda happy. I guess that having a place, clothes and people around him brought back the smile on his face. He's a good boy. He's a bit taller than me and has "brownish" hair. He had a haircut from my grandma yesterday. She cuts her own hair and she used to cut my grandpa's and mine when I was a little girl. Now my hair's a mess. I should ask her for a haircut. My hair's about an inch away from my jawline. It's blonder these days that I'm a lot on the sun. I used to spend the whole day inside my house and I had like light brown hair but now It's dark blonde.

We already had dinner. We decided that Khendra'll go looking for people tomorrow and will come back in max 4 days. She'll be ok. She knows how to take care of herself. However I'm still mad at her. She didn't brought up the weapon theme. I'm disappointed. If nobody says anything in 3 days I will and there will be a fight at least. I will told my dad tonight about it and tell him about my plan if he doesn't speak in 3 days. He should've told us the first day. I mean he told us about the food, water, clothes and medicaments. In fact I'll go tell him right now

F him. He said -Baby if we tell everyone about the weapons they could steal one- I couldn't believe him -Then make an inventory dad! They have right to know about them!- I yelled. His neck vein was about to pop so he left. He just left. I don't know what he's doing. I can't believe him.

I gotta go to sleep if I wanna be awake to deliver the message to Khendra. She won't break instantly I know but I know that the fact of knowing that I know about the guns will eat her from the inside to the outside. It was supposed to be their secret but not anymore. I hope that dad thinks about it and tells them everything he knows. I'll help make an inventory. It will be really fun. Bye, I'll go to sleep