Update on my life

June 6. Dear diary,
I'm sorry I haven't written for a while. I almost lost you! The microwave blew up and you caught on fire! ON FIRE! The same smell was on the air so dad packed all our things and we left the city walking like with our feet. I just hate walking when we have cars.

We walked all LA and stayed by the ocean (grandpa Nick's idea) and we got robbed first night! So we didn't have any food or any water. We just woke up and there was nothing left. Everything was gone and if my dad's theory was true we could've died but daddy went to a store and stole some supplies.

We have enough supplies for a month and a half said dad. But if we split in half our rations we would have for about 3 months. I guess we'll do that or at least in a third. I don't wanna do the math but if I have to I will. We don't have a variety off stuff, mostly soups and noodles. I haven't eaten noodles in like a year. They're tasty but not for long. Perhaps dad could get us something else. I just wrote that cause I like the word 'perhaps'. It sounds fancy

We visited our grandparents and they made up a plan. We left the beach and went to the countryside with them cause have an old car that doesn't have any electronic devices so we'll be there soon. Writing on the road isn't a good idea so I'll just stop.

My grandma brought her cat and a lot of coffee. She also brought seeds so we can grow a garden to eat. She's a genius! We'll have as much food as we need. And grandpa Nick brought a knife and an axe (only god knows why). He brought rope and a backpack with a pillow and three sleeping bags. I mean, who has an axe this days?

My grandparents sleep in the car and Lucas, dad and I sleep on the sleeping bags. They say that the car is comfortable cause it's old and the seats feel like an old matress.

The sleeping bags aren't comfortable at all. They're old, cold and weird. I named my brother twobertwas. I know, it's weird but I'm weird.

Grandpa Nick is chopping off trees! He's trying to build a small house so we don't get cold. He's a bit, just a bit ambitious. No, he's too ambitious he's trying to move and entire tree alone. Wait, my dad's there. Well, we're all just dumb.