16)

The next day, Hoseok spent his free time with Jin.

Their plan to make Yoongi and Namjoon talk to each other had been successful, but to say, it hadn't had consequences would be a plain lie.

It had had an effect on Jin too. Yoongi would still talk to him, but as he explained to Hoseok, there was still some sign of him being upset at their plan, despite how well it was going between him and Namjoon.

Another way was that Yoongi was hanging out Namjoon rather often, which meant the pink haired didn't have as much time to be with Jin, and even if he supported their renewed friendship, he missed his big dork.

He also complained about Hoseok not visiting too often, forcing him to be left alone with his roommate and said roommate's boyfriend.

And it just so happened, they walked inside the dorm with an apology gift, as Jin complained. While Hoseok found it funny, he also felt bad for Jin.

The couple apologized nonetheless, and Jin still got his gift, which wasn't really much, some cheap candy, but it was something.

It also reminded Hoseok, that they were in the lovely month of October. Spooktober.

He kept his discovery to himself, since the others probably wouldn't care, but no way was Hoseok missing spooky month, even if he was an adult now. Overgrown child was more fitting.

He waited for the couple to leave, which took a while, as they sat down and talked with both Jin and Hoseok.

He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but there was something about the boyfriend, that reminded Hoseok of Jin. Maybe it was this motherly vibe. He seemed like a nice guy, at least when he wasn't bothering the whole apartment - maybe even other apartments- with his moans.

It became late, and the couple retired to the roommate's room with a promise to stay quiet.

Jin asked Hoseok, if he would be staying, and finally, he got to mention his discovery, which made the elder laugh.

"There's no way, Yoongi's going to allow you to decorate the dorm. I've already tried," he said with a sigh, "but I'd gladly join you for a shopping trip anyway. I need a costume, and Yoongi could use a tad of festivity."

Hoseok beamed and thanked the elder. He also wanted to invite them all to go trick or treating, even if it was indeed silly for them as adults. If all else failed, he had the highschoolers, and possibly Soonyoung, another overgrown child.

Hoseok gasped, reminded he still had to thank Soonyoung for helping him. Jin looked at him with a questioning look, and the younger explained.

Jin tsked, when Hoseok mentioned overworking himself, but otherwise kept quiet. He told him, he should thank Soonyoung, while it still mattered, so possibly tomorrow, since it had gotten too late now.

Hoseok agreed and soon after left. He walked to his room and inside. He took light, quiet steps, since anything else would feel too loud.

He quietly unpacked his books and studied. The clicks from Yoongi's side were slow and quiet, as if the elder was scared to make too much noise, just like Hoseok was.

The brunette went to bed and fell asleep a while later. Yoongi's tapping could, unsurprisingly, still be heard.

-

Hoseok was a man on a mission, and he wasn't going to fail. He was going to thank Soonyoung.

Luckily for him, he just happened to be one of those days, where he had dance class, the class he shared with Soonyoung.