17)

Halloween was over, but they didn't bother taking down the decoration.

The day following Halloween night for Yoongi and Hoseok was filled with relaxation, candy eating, enjoying the new comfortableness in the silence and later, complaining about their stomach aches.

It wasn't much, but it was something for Hoseok, who occasionally pinched himself to make sure, he wasn't dreaming, that Yoongi was actually talking to him and smiling at him.

This time Hoseok wouldn't let Yoongi escape, wouldn't allow their relationship to be ruined. He just had to try harder.

The following week days were somehow different. Yoongi and Hoseok would study for themselves, talk and smile at each other.

The brunette felt, like he hadn't done anything to not just deserve forgiveness but to get even more. Maybe Jin had talked to Yoongi.

One day Namjoon came. He was hesitant, unsure of how things were between his two friends, but he quickly seemed to realize, the problem had been forgotten.

It was awkward. Yoongi and Namjoon had this friendship, which had more depth in some way. Yoongi and Hoseok hadn't been talking for some days, and Hoseok and Namjoon hadn't talked too much, and one of their topics had been Yoongi.

They managed though. They shared a similar music taste and interest in rap. It was apparent, that the two of them were music majors, and Hoseok merely interested, even if he had to do with music in dance.

Namjoon somehow managed to convince Yoongi to play some of his music, and Hoseok was intrigued. He had before wondered, what it sounded like, how the lyrics were, was it any good?

It was. Hoseok swore, he had never heard anything like it. If Namjoon's was good, Yoongi's was fantastic. Maybe Hoseok was a little biased towards the elder, it was possible Namjoon was just as good, but for Hoseok Yoongi's music was really fantastic.

It showed another side of Yoongi. His attitude was there, and it was so Yoongi, in an indescribable way, but there was also something else, something deeper. There was hints to his fears and insecurities, his struggles. If the lyrics didn't say it, the melody did.

Every little thing was carefully thought out, every word seemingly having a meaning, every sound modified to match.

That was why, Yoongi was always sitting in front of the computer. Some times YouTube and other medias were on screen, but often the program was on and instead of laughter and smiles, there was deep breaths and thoughtfulness.

The song was over, before Hoseok even realized it. Namjoon praised Yoongi, and the elder dismissed the praise, but Hoseok just sat there, staring at the screen, spacing out.

Yoongi had put himself out there by showing his song, his music. That seemed to be the most personal thing for him. He had trusted Hoseok with it.

"Hoseok?" A hand was waved in front of the brunette, who quickly turned to look at the person. Yoongi. There was a look of concern on his face, some weakness, worry.

Hoseok quickly snapped out of it, a wide, heart-shaped smile on his lips. He praised Yoongi, as much as he could. Even if there, in his mind, was no way to describe it.

The elder got all flustered and tried to shut Hoseok up, but he kept going, until Namjoon placed a hand on his mouth, mumbling a quiet 'sorry'.

Hoseok shut up and a few seconds later, Namjoon removed his hand. Meanwhile, Yoongi had turned away, but the redness of his ears didn't go missed by the brunette, who grinned.

They continued talking, once Yoongi had gathered himself. Namjoon left, once it had become too late, and once again, it was just Yoongi and Hoseok.