"No problem." I looked up to see Rumple finally making his way near. Oh, I guess I was so used to ordering our food, I got him one. I handed him the other one. "Here, no use to talking to Bae on an empty stomach."

Rumple slowly took it from me before he started to eat. While we were eating, he would glance around every now and then. Hoping that Emma's coming back at any moment with his son.

"Don't worry. Emma's really good at catching people," Henry reassured him.

"Well, my son's been running away for a long time now," Rumple said. "Now I have a feeling he's equally adept at it."

"Well, at least we found him, right?"

"Indeed."

I bit into my hotdog, not caring that I'm about to talk with my mouth full. "Finding someone you love? Best feeling in the world, isn't it?" Until someone decides to take that away from you.

Stiltskin got the other meaning and slowly sighed. He pulled out ten dollars and handed it to Henry. "Henry, you mind grabbing something from the market? I'm quiet famished."

Henry nodded before grabbing the cash. "Sure." Then he proceeded into crossing the street.

Once he was out of view, Rumple finally looked at me. "Little Raven -"

"No," I cut him off. "I don't want to talk to you for this entire trip."

"I get that you're angry with me -" I scoffed "- but you need to understand that I've brought you here for your own protection."

"Protection against who? Cora? What's Cora gonna want with me? The only person you're trying to protect me from is Papa." I threw my wrapper away. "Or is it for yourself? Did you bring me here to show Bae that you're a changed man? That you actually took care of someone who isn't your kid for the past 28 years? Like you said, he's been running from you since you abandoned him. One buggin' talk isn't gong to make the lad want to be with you again. Much less want to be your son. Running from you, is actually the smartest thing he's ever done. Which is something I should be doing, right now?"

Wow, the Crocodile is actually speechless for once. Henry finally came over with a few drinks in his hands.

"I didn't know what you wanted so I got you water," he said as he handed Stiltskin the bottle. He gave me Mountain Dew. "And I got you Mountain Dew."

I gratefully took it from him. "Henry, stay with the Crocodile. I need some air."

Henry looked at me confused. "But we're outside."

"Ok, I need some air alone." Henry understood and nodded. I started walking away from them until I turned the corner. I started taking deep breathes as I placed my palms over my eyes. God, why am I crying? I pulled the phone out and dialed my number. Please, pick up. Please, pick up. "Papa."

》》》》

After my call with Papa, I felt a little better. At least he knew how to answer the phone. Papa wanted to know if I was alright and asked where was I. I told him I'm in New York, which he responded with what the bloody hell is that? I did feel a bit better talking to him though. He told me to take care of myself and the first chance he gets we're going to get our revenge, which caused another pang in my chest.

I made to wipe my face and went back towards the apartment building and waited in the lobby with Rumple and Henry. I made sure Henry sat in the middle of us, but there was a very tensed silence between the three of us. Only two of us being the cause. Rumple kept bouncing his knee as we kept waiting for Emma.

"Why are you so nervous?" Henry broke the silence. "When I found my mom, I was excited."

"Because I have the benefit of a little more...life experience," Rumple said. "I know that things don't always happen the way we want them to."