Chapter Forty-One: 3:17 (March 17, 2013)

It was 3:16 in the morning in Niklas's bedroom, and Ryan was sneaking around counting down the seconds until it was 3:17 so that he could shock the birthday boy.

     Ryan swiftly jumped across the room and pulled the blankets off of Niklas. "Happy Birth- OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

     What Ryan had just seen was enough to make him gag.

     "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!" Ryan screeched from across Niklas's room.

     "No, you get the fuck out of my room!" Niklas shouted back.

     Just then, Greg burst into Niklas's room and glared at Ryan. "What are you doing in Niklas's room?" he groggily asked.

     To distract himself from Niklas's circumcised dick, Ryan stuttered and answered, "H-Hey, it's... it's Nikki's birthday today. Let's sing the Happy Birthday song to him-"

     "We're not singing 'Happy Birthday'," Greg said sharply to Ryan, picking the boy up from his arm, "Now, go back to bed."

     As soon as the door shut, Niklas slowly pulled the blankets back up to his chest and went back to sleep, shuddering about what just happened.

...

     "Holy shit I need to pee so bad!" Niklas panicked in his head as he skidded towards the upstairs bathroom while he was clutching his crotch at 7:30 in the morning. He barged right in front of the bathroom door and banged on it with his one free fist.

     "Occupied!" Ryan shouted through the door.

     "Bullshit! I know you're fucking hiding in there!" Niklas shouted back and he tore open the door. He freed his other fist and searched for Ryan even though he felt as if he was going to explode any second soon. Was Ryan in the cupboard? No, he was too big to fit in that tiny thing. Was he hiding in the bathtub? Niklas checked; nope, not there either. Oh, where in the fuck was Ryan anyways?!

     "Can't find me worth a shit, can you Nikki?" Ryan taunted mercilessly somewhere in the bathroom.

     Niklas looked up; that voice sounded like it was coming from the... from the bathtub?! But how?!

 from the bathtub?! But how?!