Chapter Thirty: Anima Goes to the Eye Doctor (January 7, 2013)

Anima and Katja were at the eye doctor's office early in the morning when Anima should be at school instead. It was fifteen after 8 o'clock in the morning, and Anima barely had a chance to eat breakfast or do anything else for that matter. The appointment was 8:30, but it felt like it was going to take forever! Besides-

     "I need to pee!" Anima told Katja.

     "Anima, not now!" Katja replied, "Why didn't you go use the toilet before we left?"

     "Because you kept fucking rushing me!" Anima hissed.

     "But the doctor's going to see us any second. Can't you wait?"

     Anima wiggled around with her hands between her legs. "No, I have to pee now!" she barked rather loudly.

     Katja sighed heavily. Then she took Anima by the hand and briskly walked her to the toilet. "You have five minutes to go," she said.

     Anima quickly ran into a bathroom cubicle and made it. When she flushed the toilet, she quickly walked out only to bump into a girl who was clutching her stomach.

     "Sorry!" the girl Anima bumped into exclaimed. She turned around and stumbled into the stall that Anima had just gotten out of.

     Anima took a quick look and saw the girl's face. She had a big round nose, beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and soft peachy lips. Her head was round, and her hair, which was the same beautiful chocolate brown as her eyes, traveled down to the middle of her back. Something was familiar about her. Then she realized- it was Penelope.

 Then she realized- it was Penelope

     Anima was about to meet up with Katja when she heard a retching noise in a cubicle

     Anima was about to meet up with Katja when she heard a retching noise in a cubicle. Anima turned around and discovered it was coming from Penelope. She ran back and crouched down to Penelope's level.

     "I'll hold your hair!" Anima exclaimed, doing just that as Penelope kept on throwing up.

     Penelope puked for a long time. In fact, it took so long that Katja eventually barged into the bathroom.

     "Anima, we are late for our appointment!" she explained.

     "Well I'm sorry, but someone's puking in the fucking bathroom!" Anima argued.