Chapter Twenty-One: Bring It On, Halloween (October 31, 2012)

"So, what are you guys gonna do for Halloween?" Kishi asked at Lidiya's house Halloween afternoon after school.

     "I don't know. We were planning on trick-or-treating all around the neighborhood- same as always," Lidiya answered nonchalantly, "So what are you guys gonna do?"

     "We were planning on dressing up as this," Anima announced, showing a picture of Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

     "Oh, no! No way! I am NOT going to dress up as the president on Halloween!" Kishi scolded Anima, "I'm going to be a witch instead!"

     "Oh come on, Kish!" Anima pleaded, "We can have a fun discussion on American politics!"

     "There is no such thing as a fun discussion on American politics, and that is such a stupid idea anyways!" Lidiya shouted.

     "Thank you!" Kishi shouted back as she ran towards a witch's hat at the back of Lidiya's room.

     "You can borrow it if you want," Lidiya told Kishi.

     "Oh, thank you so much!" Kishi gushed.

...

     "Hurry up, Anima! It's almost time to go!" Kishi called out at home when the girls were getting ready to go trick-or-treating.

     But Anima was busy tying up her hair in a ponytail to complete her cheerleader outfit. Since she wasn't going to get to be Joe Biden, a cheerleader was the next option. After all, cheerleaders were popular to everyone, right? And cheerleaders had... had... gigantic titties! She tip-toed into her room and stuffed a bunch of socks into her bra to make her boobs look bigger. She walked into the kitchen where Kishi and Katja were.

     "Anima, what are you doing?" Kishi sighed, placing her hand onto her face when she noticed Anima's breast.

     Katja saw Anima's outfit and immediately stomped towards the girl. "Uh-uh, no. You're not going out with fake breasts," she stated.

     "Why the fuck can't I have fake boobs for one night? Cheerleaders have big boobs all the time!" Anima defended herself.

     "Girl, most cheerleaders don't have big boobs! Hell, most of them don't even have boobs at all," Riley told her.

     "Riley, this girl looks like Sharpay from High School Musical!" Marilyn laughed and pointed at Anima.

     Riley took a double-take. "Holy shit, she does!" She started cackling along with Marilyn.

     Katja walked Anima into the bathroom. "Take the boobs out," she commanded firmly.

     Anima reluctantly took the fake boobs out of her top and had to live with the fact that people will not like her. When she returned to the kitchen, she saw Kishi along with Lidiya and Amanda. "Who the hell are you two supposed to be?"

     "I'm Katniss Everdeen," Lidiya answered.

     "Who the fuck is that?"

     "That's the Hunger Games girl."

     "Oh." Anima looked over at Amanda's costume and asked what she was.

     "I'm Kagamine Rin the Vocaloid!" Amanda answered as if she had the right to be proud of that fact.

     "Who's that?" Kishi asked.

     "She's a Vocaloid, and Vocaloid is..." It was hard to explain what a Vocaloid was to normal people, "Never mind. I'll show ya'll when we get back."