Chapter Twelve: High School REALLY Sucks Ass (August 6, 2012)

Ryan was in the school bathroom popping Xanax bars into his mouth even though he was supposed to be in government class. He was very anxious for some reason. Just before he opened the stall door, he inhaled deeply, then exhaled deeply, then inhaled deeply, then exhaled deeply. Ryan slowly stood up and slightly pushed the door open. There was no one around. He sighed in relief and slowly tip-toed out of the bathroom when Niklas dragged himself out of another stall. Ryan jumped; so did Niklas.

     "H-hey, Nikki," Ryan stuttered, backing up, "What's up with you?"

     "Nothing," Niklas muttered, looking and rubbing his arm as he walked away towards class.

     "Aw, bullshit. Something's up if you look this fucking upset," Ryan sort of chuckled, giving Niklas a playful nudge on the back.

     "I said nothing's wrong!" Niklas growled with his teeth clenched.

     Ryan looked straight ahead at the lying son of a bitch and noticed that there were dark stains on the arms of his jacket. Something was wrong. "Cut the crap, Niklas. I know something's wrong; I can fucking tell."

     "Nothing. Is. Wrong." With that, Niklas stormed out of the bathroom back to class.

     "...Alright then, shit," Ryan only said to himself, returning to class just as the bell rang for the last one of the day. He looked down at his schedule.

NACH CUMA PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Crenshaw, Ryan Homeroom: Needham, Elizabeth Grade: 12 134/250

A01: Algebra II- Buchanan, Joseph B124

A02: PE/Health- Waites, Eaton Gym

A03: Human Anatomy- Moore, Skylor B220

A04: Government- Clark, Lance C200

B05: English IV- Brenner, Linda C208

B06: Art II- Felice, Carly C217

B07: Nutrition- Salem, Dallas B125

B08: Psychology- Pham, Duc Mihn C204

     Psychology... fuck! Ryan sighed through his nostrils and trudged to the class. Then to make it worse, Riley was in the same class. Riley felt the exact same way.

     "Oh, hell no," they both grumbled in unison.

     Then to make it worse, Charlotte Johannsson walked into the class as well.

     "Oh, HELL NAW!" Riley exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

     "Oh, fuck me!" Ryan also exclaimed, slumping around.

     "Excuse me, but I happen to be in this class to learn!" Charlotte informed the two in a stuck-up manner as she traveled her way right next to Riley's desk.

     "Oh, my God," Riley muttered under her breath.

     "I'm just trying to make sure you don't fail the tenth grade- again," Charlotte whispered in Riley's ear passive-aggressively.

     Then to make it worse, Ryan's girlfriend Bridget Myers appeared out of nowhere. It did make Ryan feel better however.

     "Ryan? Oh my God! I can't believe we're in the same class!" Bridget exclaimed gleefully.

     "Babe, oh my God!" Ryan's face lit up like a child covered in gasoline.

     The two lovebirds started making out right in front of the whole class

     The two lovebirds started making out right in front of the whole class. They were frenching, and it was fucking disgusting.

     "Oh, gross," Charlotte commented, wincing and covering her eyes.

     "This is just fucking fantastic," Riley grumbled even more.

     But Ryan and Bridget kept on frenching until a slim Vietnamese man slipped into the room. "Stop making out in the classroom!" he yelled out.

     Ryan and Bridget stopped kissing and ran to their seats.

     "...Is it over yet?" Charlotte whispered.

     "Yeah, it's over," Riley replied.

...

     "Get the fuck out of my car, bitch!" Ryan shouted at Marilyn when school ended.

     "I ain't getting out of your motherfucking car 'till traffic gone!" Marilyn shouted back.

     "I don't give a shit! Get the fuck out!" Ryan shouted even louder.

     "Damn, Ryan! Why you playa hatin' so much?" Riley inquired angrily.

     "You got gas money?" Ryan asked Riley.

     "Nigga, I'm broke," she sighed.

     Ryan threw Marilyn out of his car and hauled ass out of the school parking lot. "Walk your fat asses home then!" he shouted.

     Riley sighed and followed Marilyn home. "Man, fuck that nigga. Imma turn his booty into raw meat someday," she grumbled under her breath.