Chapter Fourteen: The Letters (August 12, 2012)

"You're all wondering why I called this meeting," Anima announced at the playground near the YouChannell Home a few minutes after noon.

     "I'm wondering why you're carrying a suitcase for," Lidiya snarked as she rolled her eyes.

     "Oh yeah, the suitcase," Anima said.

     "Yeah... the suitcase. How come you're all packed up?" Kishi asked.

     Anima took a deep breath and announced, "I'm getting kicked out. I'm impossible to deal with, and nobody will ever love or miss me."

     Kishi, Lidiya, and Amanda were shocked. Amanda was also confused. "So, are you gonna be able to keep any of your stuff?" she asked.

     "Probably not," Anima replied.

     "Oh. Well, if you're not keeping your Lucky Star manga, can I have them?" Amanda asked.

     Anima's eyebrows lowered in anger. "No."

     "So, when are you leaving?" Lidiya asked.

     Anima stood up. "I'm leaving today. Kishi, I'm gonna miss you a whole lot, and you're my best friend. Lidiya, I find you to be extremely cute. Amanda, you can't have any of my shit IF I leave any behind."

     Lidiya and Amanda stood up. "Well, we're gonna miss you, too," Lidiya finally admitted, looking down at her feet.

     "Bye, Anima. I'm gonna miss you a whole lot," Amanda said almost tearfully as she and Lidiya slowly dragged their feet home.

     As soon as Amanda and Lidiya were out of earshot, Kishi asked tearfully, "Are you really leaving?"

     "Yep," Anima gulped down feelings of guilt struggling to climb out of her throat.

     "Why?"

     "...Greg's kicking me out today. I don't really know why unless he just doesn't like me or something."

     It took a while for the news to hit.

     Anima pushed Kishi away

     Anima pushed Kishi away. "I have to go now. I need to pack some more stuff."

     Kishi sighed heavily, "Well... okay then."