Chapter 21

Jeremy

Along Nick's stomach was a row of perfectly razor-straight lines. I was sure he did these himself, along with the random ones on his thighs. His skin was white and so soft, not like mine, which was bruised and beat up after a season of football.

With the taste of Nick still on my lips, I kissed the scars on his stomach. His fingers entangled in my hair, pushing me down on him.

Nick was a good distraction from everything else I hated. I dreaded going back to school. The only good things about school were Nick and Liam.

Liam... I should really call him back. I wonder what he's doing now...

Nick was blond everywhere, and his body was rather smooth. He was nice to touch and nice to kiss everywhere. His balls were soft, too, and perfect. I scooted down and kissed them again. Grabbing the top of my hair, he pulled me back up his body, our lips rejoined.

Wrapping his legs around my waist, his toes curled against my back. As we kissed, he moaned into my lips as I circled his entrance with my finger. "Don't hurt me," he said quietly in my ear, in a scared whisper, a desperate plea as if he were frightened. And to think I actually thought he was enjoying it.

"What?" I said in disbelief. How could he think I'd hurt him? "Nicky... hey, look at me." I gently shook his shoulders until he looked at me. "I would never hurt you. You believe me, right? Nicky, tell me you believe me. I don't want you to be afraid of me. I mean, that's crazy. I thought you trusted me."

"I do trust you." It didn't feel right, so I got off him, laying beside him. "I'm not afraid of you."

He brought his hand to my chest and kissed my shoulder.

"How could you ever think I'd hurt you?" I asked, shaking my head.

"I know you won't hurt me. I just meant it'll hurt if you don't do it right." He got off the bed and went to his book bag, dumping all the contents out on the floor. He returned with a bottle and a small, square foiled wrapper.

"Do you always carry lube and condoms in your bag?" I asked.

"I never know when I'll need them," he said.

"So you've been with other guys?" I asked even though I sort of already knew that.

"Yes."

"How many?"

"A few. Does it really matter?"

"No. I've never been with anyone," I admitted.

"Yes, I know," he said, sitting back on the bed.

"Maybe you could do me," I suggested.

"No," he laughed.

"Why not? Just because I'm bigger than you doesn't mean I can't be a bottom."

"You'll be a good top. I'm not afraid," he said, rolling the condom on me. "I don't know why I said that."

He squeezed some lube on my condomed cock, then put some on his own fingers. With his legs wide open, he circled his lubed fingers around his entrance.  

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

"No," I lied. "Well, maybe a little because you think I'm going to hurt you and I don't want you to feel that way and... yes... I'm fucking nervous."

"I never said I thought you'd hurt me. I told you not to hurt me. It's just...well...never mind..." He took my hand and placed it between his legs, holding my finger against his entrance. "Use your fingers. I like it."