Intro

Hi everyone!

Please read the disclaimer before continuing:

THIS IS NOT A HALLMARK MOVIE/FANTASY/FLUFF ROMANCE BOYXBOYXBOY STORY. IF YOU WANT A SAPPY ROMANCE LOVE STORY BETWEEN BOYS WHO FALL IN LOVE SIMULTANEOUSLY AND EQUALLY ALL AT ONCE, THEN THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU. PLEASE STOP READING NOW.  I'm tired of hate comments. I appreciate constructive criticism (i.e. ways to improve my writing or character development), but not insults. Because you have been warned, these comments will be deleted and the reader muted. Thank you for your understanding.

This story is for mature readers only. This story contains graphic sexual content with many gay love scenes. Some scenes may be explicit. Other subject matter includes pedophilia, rape, self-injury, and suicidal ideation.

If you are easily offended, do not read. It does not picture the Catholic Church in a positive light. Please do not read if something like this would bother you. I'd rather not get hate comments.

However, I really do appreciate comments, though, especially those that point out discrepancies or ways to improve my story.

This story is entirely a work of fiction and the actions, beliefs, and even language used do not necessarily correlate with the author's beliefs. Please keep this in mind if my characters say or do things that you don't like or don't agree with. I often don't agree with what my characters say or their choice of words used.

This story may be triggering for some readers.

There are many scenes that may make some readers uncomfortable. If you find them offensive, then please stop reading.

You have been warned.

This story and all the characters in this story are from my creation and copywrite protected.

FYI:

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.