Chapter 8

Trigger warning: This chapter may be disturbing to some.

Nick

Father Connelly was one of the better looking and younger priests, another one who was part of the group of priests who had a thing for boys. Father Connelly and I spent a lot of time in his classroom with the door locked. He was always after me to kiss him, but I never kissed anyone. Those were the rules.

Rule number one: No kissing.

Rule number two: No bareback.

"It was very admirable what you did," he said, no doubt thinking of kissing me. "Defending that boy. I think you like him."

"It just pissed me off what that ass wipe did to Liam," I said. I called Jeremy "ugly" when he was far from it. He had an amazing body, that's for sure.

"Detention for a month, huh?" he said. "It might do you some good."

Really? Do me some good? I was always in detention for something.

I nearly forgot that Liam caught me leaving Father Connelly's classroom last week. He never said anything about it. Maybe he believed that "extra credit" tale I gave him.

Father Connelly killed some time before I reported to Father Davis's classroom. Jeremy and Liam were already in the room when I entered.

"Hi, Ugly," I said to Jeremy who's eyes were still black, his nose also a light shade of purple and swollen.

"Aren't you ever on time?" Liam said.

Ignoring his question, I plopped down at a desk between Liam and Ugly.

"Where's Father Davis?" I asked, hoping we'd luck out, that another teacher would hand out our assignments.

"Late," Liam said.

"So then I'm not late," I said.

Ugly laughed, but covered his mouth, pretending he wasn't amused.

Father Davis walked in with that usual, sour look on his face, just a miserable bastard. He always threatened to have Morrie fired if I told anyone about us. I liked Morrie and didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

"You're going to clean the bathrooms upstairs today," he said.

"Bathrooms again?" Liam said. "I do all the work."

"No you don't," Ugly said.

He actually did most of the work because we were always fooling around. Liam was a bit of a bore, but Ugly wasn't.

"Enough," Father Davis snapped. "Jeremy and Liam, go. Nick will be up in a few minutes. I need to talk to him a minute. We're working on a project."

Shit. I knew what that meant.

"Get to work, boys," he said as Jeremy and Liam hesitated to get up. "Go. Now."

Ugly and Liam both looked over their shoulders as they left the classroom while I still sat at the desk. I couldn't even look at Fat Ass. He had been doing this to me since I was thirteen.

No words were spoken between me and Father Davis until the end.

"Get going," he said curtly after the deed was done. I obediently left.

Before heading to the second floor, I stopped by a bathroom to throw up. I rinsed my mouth out with water, wishing I had mouthwash or toothpaste or something. I hated myself. I wanted to do something to myself and was relieved to see Ugly enter the bathroom. I could never let him him know I was relieved to see him.