attack kisses (f.h)

'Louuuu!' i say as my cat nuzzles my face, falling over herself. I pick her up and kiss her all of her face. she tries to get away from me but i only pull her closer, kissing her again. Freddie giggles from the bed, i turn around and let the cat go. 'Do you want some kisses tooo?' i drag out the last word as i speak in higher voice, teasing him. he nods, i get up from my chair, walking to the bed, straddling him, cupping his face with my hands, then kissing him all over his face. his arms wrap around me as i hug him, completely relaxing. 'I love you alot.' he says, i lean up and look at him. 'i love you too.' freddie lifts himself up and kisses me deeply and passionately then softly falls back, smiling up at me. i lean down and kiss him right before he flips both of us over so that we are both on our sides. 'i just want to cuddle you right now..' he mummurs. i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. seconds later i feel his breathing slow down and become peacefuller. i smile in awe then close my eyes and fall asleep with him.

sorry this sucks so badly and is so short i forgot how to write and i kept loosing inspiration. ill probably remake this idea another time.