Don't (n.b)

This was requested by RayahMalloyMarie, thank you so much! (the   other one will be worked on short after this is published!) (cant tag you for some werid reason)

You go down the stairs, feeling the familiar railing against your hand, you loved this house so much.

'Norman? where are you?' you yell, you didnt see him until something slyly poped out of nowhere, you half gasp before you start coughing, you look up to see Norman, in his mothers clothes and a wig. He seems to have a similar reaction, only his face shows shock. 'Y/N, honey, you finally found out.' he was taller than you normally but since he was wearing high heels it added. He walks around you, his hands behind his back, 'It was a pain in the a*s to hide from you, I missed you Y/N.' he swayed from side to side smirking, disappearing somewhere in the house. you heard clicking behind you 'I love you Y/N always have always will, you were like the daughter I never had, you helped Norman, you helped the motel.' now assuming Norman was not Norman but was now Norma, or Mother, you turn around to see Norman, holding a knife ready to stab, he tripped resulting in him falling onto you,  slinging back the knife he mistakingly turned it and slashed your leg. You somehow grabbed his hand, sepreateing his fingers you grabbed the handle and flipped him over, you lost your grip due to the heated situation, he kept swinging but everytime it would barley miss your side, 'Norman Stop! this is this isn't you! it is your Mother! I love you!' he turns over back onto you. 

You had witnessed him go into his Evil Mother personality, you knew about his Dissociative Identity Disorder, but he would pass out before he could do any harm to you or even attempt.

He completely collapses onto you, you gently push him off panting, you grab the knife putting it in the sink. You grabbed a glass, filled it with water, you look over to still see him passed out, you grab your purse and get your pain killers. As you were passing by you grabbed a pillow and put his head on it, you carried on to the kitchen setting the pills down  on the table, you try to recall what just happened, you simply couldn't somehow you wernt very "surprised" as Norman put it, you were just confused on why he wasn't cuddled up to you like he usually was, when you guys would cuddle, there was no gap, didn't matter the postion or time, but most often, his chest would be pressed up against your back, one of his arms acting like a pillow holding your hand whilst the other one would be around your waist holding your other one, his face in the crook of your neck or pressed against yours, he would kiss your lips then cheek then whisper and or sing to you, it was a kinda fun ritrual the two of you would do, he would tell you not to worry about anything, just to relax, you'd promise him you would never leave him.

You go back into the living room, if you were completely honest you couldn't feel anything , all you could felt was emptiness and worry, worry for the man that was passed out on the floor. It didn't even cross your mind that he was gonna attempt to kill you, you sit on the floor grabbing his very tense body, you could feel him trembling even though you thought he was knocked out, it wasn't to the point where you'd think he was having a seizure no, it was like he was scared, cold, you didn't notice you were shaking too, it didn't matter right now, you untied the bow on the dress, giving him a little more room to breathe, his mouth was slightly agape, you take off the wig revealing his messy brown hair, you toss the wig onto the couch, 'I tried to fight her.' he was now awake, breathing heavily but his eyes remained closed, scared to see something that wasn't you. 'I know Norman, its okay, just breathe.' you pushed his fringe back, getting it out of his way. 'Please don't leave me, please don't be scared.' he begged, 'I'm not scared.' you said a little bit to confidently, but truly you weren't scared of him. 'I need you, I need you to stay with me.' 'I will, Norman I promise you that every night.' you got up, you held out your hands for him, he took them getting up, you took him to the kitchen, 'Take the pain killers.' you grab the painkillers and water giving it to him. He swallows them shortly drinking the water, he sits down 'Thank you, Y/N.' his arms wrap around the small of your back/yourwaist pulling you closer, he breathes in your scent, feeling comfort. 'I love you so much.' 'I love you too.' he didn't pull away, you played with his hair as he just hugged you. 'I'm gonna go lay down.' he pointed up stairs before leaving, you started anaylizing the whole situation, the knife, the spilt personality, the reaction, his movements, it went so fast you didn't believe any of it, you didn't remember all too much of it, it was like a flash. Soon after you calmed yourself fully down, you headed up stairs soon to join Norman in bed.

Word count: 912