Taskmaster (f.h)

this is a short one.

'Okay Freddie, give us the pleasure of reading out the task. In an accent other then your own of course.' Reggie says,

Alex hands Freddie a paper, 'Make the longest, continuest noise. Zhere is bonus point for zebest noise.' He says in a French accent.

I hold back a laugh, he smiles at me as i was seated right next to him.

'We're gonna start with Ron and move up this way, so anyone who is not Ron, if you could put on blindfolds and headphones, you dont hear what Ron does.' Alex says as the rest of us quietly obey.

Minutes later i feel a poke on my shoulder blade, 'Hello Y/N, you are 3rd to go, ill start the timer when you start.' 

'Are we allowed to inflict pain?' i ask, he laughs at me, 'Sure, why not.' 

I stand infront of Alfred, 'I know you cant hear me but im so sorry baby.' i slap his thigh as hard as i can, he jumps up and falls off the stool.

The crowd laughs as i collapse on the ground crying from laughter. 

'I dont know where i am someone please guide me.' he says fumbling to get up, i crawl over to him and lift up one of his headphones, 'Im so sorry baby boy.' i whisper, he smiles.

'She owns him now! ladies and gentlemen!' Reggie and Alex exclaim loudly, i laugh.

Alex taps Freddie's shoulder, 'Hello there, Freddie. Ill start the clock when you start the noise.' 

Freddie mutters a 'um' 

'Is that the noise?' Alex teases.

Freddie starts humming.

I start to cry laughing.

'I hope he lives forever.' i say

'He's done for!' Lisa yells

We all go back to our seats as Dillon finishes his little 'F*ck you Alex.' 

After Alex gives us our time charts, he pauses to announce the winner.

'But the winner of this task with a owning thigh slap...' 

'Now the score boards look like this.' We all turn our heads as we see that ive won with 14 points.

'Well Y/N, is the proud new owner of Freddie's Teddy!' Reggie yells.

I walk over to the raccoon, picking it up softly i retreat back to Freddie.

I get on my knees in front of him, he kisses and hugs the raccoon before letting go and sitting back up. 'Im sorry for inflicting pain on you, i want you to have your little raccoon because id feel terrible if i took it from you.' i say as i accidently start crying.

He grabs the raccoon from my hands gently, placing it next to himself, he stands up out of his chair. Grabbing my hands he helps me up from my knees. Freddie smiles as his hands find themselves to my hips. He firmly presses his lips to mine. I hear cheering but it is almost inaudible when his lips are on mine. 

We separate for air, 'I love you.' he says as we retreat back to our chairs. 'I love you too.' i reply

The audience cheers loudly with lots of awes.

'Looks like Freddie Highmore finally got himself a girlfriend.' Reggie says.

I look over, Freddie looks so proud and happy.

'Thank you to our couple and competitors and thanks to you at home, i hope you dont regret it.' 

Everybody stands up and leaves behind stage including me and Alfie.

He sticks his hand into the puppet, i laugh at him as i grab his other hand, 'Lets go home.' 

this kinda sucks but its 12:32 am and i have to be awake and like 9 soooo byeee